Roni's stamp of approval

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Apr 10, 2019.

1. almost as gey as valk

2. I don’t understand what kind of people you’re fighting down there roni. All talk .grow or leave

3. Shut up mali i know Clyde2ndToNone Ifighted him for a long time .You aint him.

4. #exposed

5. You're less than 200mcs. Who even hits you?

6. What ebs gave me swindler? Or do you just choose to ignore that because of your embarrassing 5k steal badge..
    Or maybe i got my top 10 pvp banner from hitting the ebs too! Must be a glitch.

7. She hides from inc.. She even refuses to get allies because shes too scared of being stripped lol! What a warrior.

8. All the eb results show on all typhoids 4+ accounts that she is constantly hitting them . Show your mith equipment typhoid and screenshot it and upload it here.i have a pvp banner too !! I been fighting a clan for 3 weeks now and what have you been doing these past weeks ? Ohh yeah that's right hitting the ebs amd n.k/hte weekends.Your stats prove how much of a eb fairy that you are in only 1 year of playing and swindler can be got with hitting ebs.Show your battle posistion on the LB .

9. Roni. I understand the concept that ur useless and a big mouth if you can’t grow

10. So you aren't a fairy, but you're also not a fighter. What are you. Oh wait, I know, a chavvy coward.

11. I have an alt that is in Roni's range, although funnily enough she's always dtw.

12. :lol: I wouldn’t mind not growing if i was talking out ny ass with an alt too

13. Thats a major nockout rite there

14. i won that banner before events and legends were even a thing.Events and easy payouts is all you've known .

15. On the other hand, ur a fairy( moltiple alts hiting ebs only),not a worrior(difeted by fury an wanderer), an a escoundrel

16. And tennious dragon i have zero'd my accounts twice and i bet ive seen more action than you.You think this is my only account and i am only 2 years old ?!

17. Everyone is big mad on this forum......

18. Can someone go revive boots and jen, i loved those days of roni arguing with them. Good times.

19. You make my brain ache