Kaw players being family.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by llllllllSPIDERllllllll, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Hello everyone. My wife passed away August 31st 2018 at the age of 63. I sat with Through the whole ordeal. We been together over 30 years. She had stage 4A cervical cancer and she suffered really bad. I really wanted to take my life. But thanks to this game being able to talk with different people from around the world about what happened really helped me. So I just wanted to say thank you all for being there to keep me in a peace of mind. I still cry out for her but your support really helps. Your family to me. Thank again from this old man.
    ((""((""\(**,::,**)/""))"")) spider

2. Even though I don’t know you I’m glad you decided not to take your life and are still going strong. It isn’t easy losing someone you love.

3. that's actually great how kaw helps, sorry for your loss tho :(

4. I know its hard to do,but stay strong. I'm sure she'd want that for you,not pain. Ever need an ear or anything..hmu Man. My condolences.

5. Glad you're doing okay bro. Great job on staying strong, KaW is always here for you. Cancer is a terrible way to lose anyone, especially close immediate family :( Best wishes for your future!

6. It’s okay not to be okay. Respect OP .

7. Stay strong homie Just remember what your wife would have wanted

8. oh no that spider scares me ᕕ༼ •́ Д •̀ ༽ᕗ

9. Hi Spider, Sorry to read about your loss. Thoughts go out to you and your family.

Whilst kaw is a Role Play Game the people behind the screens are very much real. I think I would consider some people in Kaw as close as some outside of kaw.

I Have had quite a bad year, not gonna go into detail and the truth is my Clan all reached out to help me. Without me saying anything they knew that something was wrong. My wife and I lost a baby at the start of the year, for her it was devastating for me I just carried on, I have other kids and things to do. Then the people in my clan would speak to me often bringing me to tears. That would not have happened in real life friendships for most guys. So if it was not because of people in KAW I think that I would have still bottled things up, stayed angry and maybe never dealt with my own feelings.

Thank you for sharing spider.

10. I’m so sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family. As stated before we are indeed real people behind the screen names on this tap tap game...I myself have formed friendships with many on the game and I’m glad your friends here were available to help you during that time... sometimes it helps to have someone you can say your thoughts to that’s outside the situation. Please continue to reach out to your KaW family...that’s what “family” is for!

11. Sorry for your lost bro. I too consider kaw family. Respect

12. Oh my

13. Always one jackass.

14. Sorry for your tragic loss my bro, God knows best , she is resting in Peace in the hands of God where she dont feel no more Pain. My Condolences to you and Family.

15. My condolences on your loss. Taking your life should never be an option. I had a friend of mine shoot himself infront of his 2 little children. He had been conflicted over his wife wanting a divorce and didn't seek help. It hurts everyone around you. There is always help and i'm glad you found an outlet of that here. God bless.

16. Love you Spider.You have been always a positive influence upon me. I cherish our friendship and I am glad you are still here. May your wife forever rest in peace.

17. Leave a clan and tell me again about who is family ...lol

18. This comment wasn’t really needed, completely wrong message received...

19. What truth isn’t allowed? ...ask anyone who has ever left any clan how many of those “family” members still talk to them a month ...nay 3 months later ...