Stronghold Siege (PvP Event) ***updated date

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Green doesn't stand a chance of winning bro.

2. Don't cry! Its ok! Take comfort from the fact its the taking part and not the winning!

3. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

The next tier is 15k lol

4. Of course, blue captures up 200+k a day, when is it ending? When wed be set too only be 100k/12hours behind, definitely not a dev scam, i know ive made my last purchase on this app already

5. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

That 50% lead has been cut too 25% in 12 hours, still going too abuse your power?

6. This is a screw up event and wasted many players time. This is as screw up lunch as winter war. Devs never admit they can’t do a lunch which goes smoothly. Sadly 2/3 of the PvP casters wasted so much time and xtal. After Winston he screwed then cut the time to end because the longer this PvP goes. The more the players realized it’s a total screw up.

7. Cool event.

Good call on shortening it to 1 week.

Thanks ATA 

8. I dont get why you shortened the event, not only did you guys screw over blue and red, you constantly given green the advantage, and now that we was gaining, you cut the time significantly, if people are complaining that it's to long, they can opt out. Your not a daddy Winston that you have to cater for there needs. Nobody's forcing them to commit for 2 weeks, it's just a game. You managed to screw 80% of those in PvP AGAIN. How much of a backlash do you guys need for you to get the picture? Shorten the duration for next event. Don't mess with the current one when players are spending money to try and grind only for you to screw us all. Butthurt greens feel free to quote this and talk trash. Might I also add, the only people suppprting the length change are only greens.

9. I have spoken to many from all teams!they all have said event is to long...2 weeks a grind, I have spent on event and am glad it's cut short, devs listened to the many not the few

10. The time plan shouldn’t be cut to half. Too much time already invested. Red and blue I doubt supported shorten this event. We rather keep the time plan so we can all grind and keep trying to reach goal.

11. While the event was probably too long, it's a shame that it was cut down in the middle of the event.

I would be more upset if I was blue or red.

Next time let's confirm that the event duration won't change (this will help people commit to the event, making the event more fun).

12. The amount of green shills on this thread is laughable

13. BACHKEDA IS DUMB AND NOONE CARES HOW HE FEELS

14. New lands tomorrow ? 

15. no

16. I just wanted to say that this has been the best pvp event. I enjoyed it.

War chests drops still suck

17. Kind of feels like ATA always makes a major adjustment to big PvP events that ends up upsetting most people.

18. The fact that they dabbled with it and shorten it half way through pissed off 90% off people.