Stronghold Siege (PvP Event) ***updated date

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I'm going to update this event to end this Wednesday, so it will have been 1 week long instead of 2 weeks. Green has a ~50% lead on Blue and I feel that ending this event early isn't unfair. The event length has been the most commonly sent piece of feedback. Overall, players seemed pretty happy with the event, and have given some great constructive feedback. We'll try to iterate on this event and bring back an improved version in the future.

2. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Thx winston :)

3. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Blue will win, ty for event.

4. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

THANK YOU. 2 weeks was too long  been fun, just so time consuming.

5. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

What are you smoking Winston? Green has handed us the victory by making this 2 Vs 1. Blue will win, mark my word!! Keep as is or compensate me spectacularly. BR, Solve
    PS, not joking..

6. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Good call @atawinston

7. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Green cheated at the beginning anyways and also got a 150k point glitch later. That's the only reason they are ahead, but they won't hold the lead for very much longer.

8. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

I disapprove of your choice

9. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Care to explain the 150k point glitch? I have not heard of this

10. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

While I agree it was too long, what about the side legend for 5k points? Quite doable in 9 days, but seems extremely unlikely to do in the next 2 days. Will this be lowered to reflect the updated time scale?

11. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

1. You should post it as an announcement or create a new post. No body going to see each post to see where Winston/devs posted an update for event.
    2. Better to post it in WC. So most of the member will know and collect points fast.

12. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

He’s just salty spends half his time complaining about the event in wc

13. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Wrong quote XD

14. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Your just mad because I kept you guys confused the entire event XD

15. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

What the hell????

NO. How are you gonna switch this in the middle?
    Let us fight it til the end.
    Stupid.

16. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

They jump from 50k to 200k in seconds while holding no towers. I witnessed it personally.

17. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Fully agree that event is too long, but change must be from next time. Also before launching something new like this we need a bit of time to read and prepare. It was already a few days into the event before I could join. Any blue cryers are likely green alts. Any complaints about being farmed 24/7 will be a lesson learnt before joining a long PvP event again in the future. You started it 13 days, let it play out...

18. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

100% Agree

19. Re: Stronghold Siege (PvP Event)

Need better TEAM rewards. Some of us are getting smacked and are kept in pin.

20. Wow so you cut event short so green win, poor decision.