New lands

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DutchRaider, Jan 17, 2019.

1. If you haven't figured out that this is a P2P game then i feel sorry for you. The LB has always been ruled by activity and spending at the oracle. Can you do F2P and grow? Yes! Rather quickly I might add. The devs have done A LOT to help the F2P players over the last couple of years. But I will say this: spending at the oracle should absolutely not be over ruled by black market spending on charms. Not only is it against TOU, but people have made their accounts over powered to even top 5 ally lb as well as turned huge profits by using bots to farm charms and sell them. If you think that any of that is acceptable then you must be naive or one of them.

2. While I agree that black market purchases shouldn’t be a thing. Should also not be a thing that spending money automatically makes you more skilled. Although it is funny watching people spend to come out of pin but that’s besides the point

3. While I agree that black market purchases shouldn’t be a thing. Should also not be a thing that spending money automatically makes you more skilled. Although it is funny watching people spend to come out of pin but that’s besides the point[/quote]

Its just one of those things where if something is exploitable, it will be exploited. In this case, however, the exploitable aspect (charms) has been so egregious as to completely change the power balance of the game all the while money being spent outside of it. Oracle money is the lifeline by which KaW lives or dies man. I imagine that 500k is a conservative number in regards to how much total money has been spent outside of the oracle on charms alone.

4. This

I may be slightly swayed by all those stored tokens though

5. Instead of new lands why not be able to put bigger buildings on lower level lands so we can use the crestplates that ate just sitting there not being used...