It's dumb that you can't sell a building mid eb to upgrade..

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RenamedMSL, Jan 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why can't you sell a smaller building mid EB to be able to upgrade? I just tried to do this and couldn't so I complained in WC just so a stupid green wantabe Muppet mod would silence me... ATA are a bunch of monkeys (self confessed) that pay peanuts to other monkeys (non paid mods) which spoil the game with power trips... Does anyone else agree?

2. Is this really a thing?

3. This game is like a rip off of CNN or some other liberal news media. If you deviate from the opinion of the mods or say something they don't like you get muted. I'll probably get muted for posting this.

4. I agree with OP. What am I supposed to do? I want to use up all these excess building tokens, but I can’t destroy any building while in the middle of an EB. So, I have to leave clan to use my building tokens... good way to promote clan loyalty!

5. There is 15mins between ebs, that's when you rebuild, or am i missing something?

6. Agree & Disagree

Yes, it's definitely annoying. However, as stated 15 min wait between ebs OR the time before you actually hit the eb as well.

Definitely an annoyance, but minor in the grand scheme of things.

7. To nerf the charmy alts who abused certain glitches

8. Yeah because that worked so well.

9. Charm farming alts, devs are fully aware of & are turning a blind eye to.

10. You can't tear down buildings once the eb has been started, even during the 15 min startup time! Atleast that was my experience, unless they have changed it now?

11. Not if you started the eb. If you aren't "active in epic battle," you can still sell.

12. Ahh ok, thank you Thrawn, I didnt think about that I had started eb! I'll give it a try! :)

13. Many missuse it, especially with alts, you drop building mid eb you get max payout. So its not big trouble I believe you can wait some little time for upgrades

14. Complaining about a silence on forums is against the rules also you have bypassed on wc base from reports hence why the silence.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.