Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I agree the rewards are underwhelming for build complete accts. Why not offer spells similar to eschaton that boost plunder? Then bc builds can save them for the inevitable new lands. Plus, its defiantly time for gold bars.

2. Agreed 100%. There needs to be some sort of exclusive reward that participants and winners of the war can only get. This side throne is available and upgradable to everyone through trading, even people who didn’t spend a second warring. At the very least an achievement or banner exclusive to winners of the war would be great, similar to ASW but less stats or something. Completely
    Agree and support this

3. Yes would be nice. The rewards from this event kind of pointless to be honest.

4. We should really get 2 side thrones, 1 for each side, this side throne matches none of the others thus very few will use it, after this disaster its the least you could @[ATA]Winston

5. Gold bars are coming :)

Also thank you everyone for what you want with war rewards. I should state that we plan on having a few "smaller" tournaments a year, with still the one big ASW. So the ASW rewards will be better than the smaller tournament rewards, and the ASW includes achievements/titles etc.

How was the 2 hour war length compared to the 6 hour ASW length?

6. I like the 2 hour war length. Enough time for a real strategy to work. As far as the rewards, I understand that ASW rewards are going to be better but shouldn’t there at least be achievements for those participating? Shows that we took the time to war and test out the wars. Especially for the winners, who as of right now will get no special recognition for winning.

7. 2 hour war length good but i havent experienced 6 hour, but i believe that there is hardly any time for people to do 6 hours

8. Who gives a flying fanny f***? When u spend 10k plus on an average account and devs don't auto fix a blackmarket issue enabling an account in balance cheat that wasn't approved by apple... You are breaking your own t.o.u by letting accounts become stronger when passing in game currency using 3rd party applications to move funds, I have the proof and i will initiate the actions required

9. oh

is this... that deep to u lolol

10. Sounds like a snitch to me

11. Kinda funny the team everyone thought was the best to start the winter war complaining about power lol

12. So will admins be updating the rewards? Maybe with some bars, extra equipment or something?

13. A special winter breastplate would be nice or weapon equivalent to a icetail

14. It was said that the sword wasn't enough -its not-for a balancing point each level of participants (round 1 kos) through the champions (us) get a unique side piece that way we have a higher rarity...... Also why not make each concurrent tournament give a similar series of rewards so we can form a super valuable set of 3-4 tiers... As for compensation don't feed the charm hoarders another high powered charm to spend on. How about, for the runner ups a banner (furniture) that gives 1.5mil and the champs (again, us) a banner giving 3m this is noticeable but not stupid and gives incentive to keep fighting in tournaments #bring war back

15. this gives the 2 finalists a boost and gives the fighters something to aim for perhaps a bronze silver gold set not over powered but valuable and coveted

16. Well to be fair, the rewards for winning is 120T. Now that might not mean anything to Larger people, but for the little people its alot. 2nd place is 60T. I think the rewards are okay considering there will be multiple of these a year, with ASW being the kicker

17. 120 trillion in what?

18. Wait.... a lengthy shattered sword is 3 days??? What...

19. The winner gets 500 dm tokens that buys a lv8 dm ug which would ordinarily cost 120t my point was if they give us something valuable like a banner with a few MIL stats , they could give us a gold winter banner and you guys a silver one, we both get a prestigious item

If they wrap tournaments which is a good idea and has been proposed before with the creation of championship furniture doesn't even have to be high powered imagine what would happen if a complete " champions set " became as valued as sepulchral items or.... That gift tab, what if they design regular intense tournaments on the regular, then allow us to transfer them into items like the amulet but arranged where we can get items with the Cs stat we need instead of balanced

20. Those are the automatic ones, support will hand out longer ones after the tournament is over.