Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Let’s goooo

2. Developers.
    Someone in our clan was inactive and has a Shattered sword.
    Can they please just be kicked from the clan?

3. Can’t start EB’s in clan since new players added. Error message reads “GuildWarRound matching query does not exist”. What with this and admin positions not added to yet it’s a nightmare

4. So our clan disbaands and we opened NK. Not only were we NOT given our seals back; we weren't given any plunder bonus or items as we were on final bar. No items ... nothing with no notice.

5. Will look into this

6. Why did the team who came 4th get disbanded and switched and not 5th?

7. Where are these “winter tournament medallions” i was supposed to get???!!!

8. Do clan bonuses count towards your stats in the war?

9. To be honest that message about the plunder and clans moving up during the start of the War really confused a lot of folks.... some even went MIA... why do these glitches always happened on these big events 

10. I've returned seals to players now and added items. Players who got a seal returned will get a notice about it but players who only received items will not.

11. Tysm for your help. If you can, could you also give more admin roles out? Thank you!

12. Where's my plunder and chest and everyone else's who was active in that NK? You royally screwed that up (as usual)

13. If Winter Warriors won in the preliminaries, why aren’t they in the Semifinals? Why did players from Winter Warriors move to Ice Infantry?

Edit: Upon notification from several Winter Warriors players, they were 4th in plunder yet didn’t advance. Winter Warriors were disbanded and sent off to different clans. What is up with this Winston? The players want answers.

14. typical devs incompentacy. disband wrong clan, screw peeps out of a 90% complete nk. smh

15. I am absolutely astonished that even simple math escapes some of you

16. I'll take my crystals and stuff back to since you disbanded the wrong clan

17. How do you send out a notification that interrupts the middle of war to tell us how the 5th team will be decided Based on simple math in then still screw it up

18. Yup

19. @winston Are you guys gonna address the fact that you broke up the wrong clan or not?

20. With clans roughly around 50 members each giving 4 knight roles seems very silly as you nor us have any clue as to tz issues we may have ?? Why not give everyone knight simple fix