Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Absolutely waste of time!!! Unbalanced rosters, those that didn’t have a fair advantage should get refund for their time in war. Always gotta waste players time to war. Shame 1 winning team will also be out for next round.

2. Didn’t even get medallion lmao what a joke

3. Winston/ATA,

You monkeys only gave us one Knight role. We need 3-4 to update the CA and keep the EBs rolling. C’mon guys! This is the easy stuff.

4. They don't have gold to buy war chiefs and commander.

5. Where do I sign up

6. LOLOLOL

7. We also had a Bad matchup.

I dont want to complain too much. We also lost because we could have done better but some things in matchup-making should definately get improved. Also for indy and kaa wars.

-develop an algorithm that takes all relevant factors in consideration (built, cs, bfa, (bfe/bff/bfc if they count), available actions per built (glitch spies/troops), possible plunder done.

There Are probably more factors but i think those would do it.

I dont know how matchups are made but i dont have the impression that all those factors are accounted.

Make better matchups please. ️

8. These wars are all about luck. If you are lucky you will get a roster full of warriors stacked with good builds (check frigid footmen of this tournament). That's the reason lowland wars are the best wars but devs are killing it by not giving good rewards. Nobody here wanna waste time in making roster, wc or track wars, as they can get those 500 sbs just by doing 60 actions in couple of indi wars. This tournament was a flop just like ASW. Pathetic show. You guys are killing wars. And making this a eb game. Hit eb get charms.

9. Shy, as much as I want to throw up a bunch of towers and use a war build I can't. It is literally impossible to grow without EB's and these events. I'd be stuck at the same size all my life and at bottom of cr.

Unless the war rewards get better, EB's are the only way to grow.

10. I am not against ebs or events. This is a war game they should promote wars by giving rewards better than eb rewards but here it's the opposite. Rewards for wars are pathetic as compared to eb rewards with no charms.

12. ATA please upgrade admin roles beyond Knight.

13. How hard is it to add a few admins to a clan? The problem was pointed out 5 hours ago. Its 3pm pacific, can someone fix this before you all head out the office early?

14. Come on ATA re admins we are talking four mouse clicks!!!!

15. Can we please get admin roles?????

16. How do you view the winners and stats?

17. We'll add some more knights, but players have used other roles to harass players so for the time being it'll be just knights and soldiers.

18. When will we know if / when we are getting transferred to one of the other four clans?

19. How do we see winners and results?

20. It's in the process of being done now.