Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. I second this questions though, do we have to stay out of clan?

2. Does no bfe include furniture?

3. Relax please, otherwise there will be a lot of conflict in this thread and questions will go unanswered

4. Sign up ends 1hr before war?

5. I think so.

6. Yes

7. So when you say charms don’t count, does that mean charm stats don’t affect my ability to hit anyone, or it does but won’t affect matchups?

8. EB Top 100 rewards of this event is better than "War Tournament" reward. What should I call this game? Kingdom at WAR??

9. ATA how does 10 teams play out?
    10/2=5,/2=2.5,

10. 8 teams of 50.

Pre-Qual
    1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1

Semi
    1v1 1v1

Final

1v1

Champion

11. Warring for my love, ShyGuy.

12. ATA please give admin privileges between wars

13. Winston/ATA,

You guys messed this up bad. No admin roles. Then after the start of wars you gave us 1...1 admin role?! Oh, & didn’t have the courtesy to send us a message to alert us that we now have that tool...after the war started.

On top of it all, you needlessly added 2 clans so that 2 winners are eliminated because those clans didn’t have the higher plunder difference?!

You monkeys need to get your business practices together. What should’ve been a great event is already a “crap” show.

14. What a joke, change rules mid war? Another mess up. Is this done on purpose?

15. What a joke devs change rules mid war of first war on how to advance great job no wonder player base is shrinking

16. Should take top plunders out of all teams and make new teams lol

17. How do you jokers manage to mess up another war tournament.. That was set up because y'all messed up the last ASW with % goof ups.
    Honestly, ATA has no QA process. Is an intern creating these war tournaments?

This war was supposed to be a fix for the ASW screw up. Yet ATA has made a joke of it.

18. Frigid warriors?

19. So who is moving to next round?

20. Absolute morons top 20k? Why not different brackets. You should let us run wars. You guys clearly can’t