Winter War Tournament

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Read my above comments again, I am ok with 200 warriors too. I never said we will get 400 in top 700. Smh. Dumb peeps.

2. This.
    ATA has no fix for the charm economy imbalance.
    Their lazy solution? Block charms from being used in wars.. Which then begs the question, what are the point of charms?
    Obviously ATA hasn't not able to come up with a solution to fix the economy imbalance, they even admitted it on Karma's thread.

3. Yeah Shy, because we'll 100% have 200 players sign up from a pool of 700 according to your brilliant maths. :lol:

4. Time to renew SS boiz

5. Lengthy shattered sword ftw

6. Fosu

7. Appreciate the effort. Thanks

8. Uhmmm no Charm monsters... count me in 

9. Please add achievements and titles. It makes our accts history known

10. Where do you want to add that info? 

11. The math doesnt apply here lmao, if it did then your suggesting that 35-42 people are gonna sign up. I believe there are approximately 80-100 players that participate in individual wars and the rewards are only top 10/50/100/500. But if there is a bigger reward it will surely attract players to participate. I have only seen around 10-15 of the top 200 ally lb players war but there are many more players that like to war who are in the too 700. It does make sense that if you are small and in the top 700 then its no point if there arent many other small players because you will just be used as suicide bars and if they try plunder u they make low amounts. I suggest a min cs and a top 700 ally lb.

12. Don't explain him he is dumb that's why I avoided his post. Everything depends on rewards if rewards are rare and precious even top 400 is enough to fill 200 spots. He is just a kid who wanna apply maths everywhere and don't wanna use common sense. He is without bfa no doubt he wanna cast for tournament free load it and wanna ruin it. Its upto devs now.

13. Sounds like that's what your suggesting.

As I merely stated the participation trend for the last 3-4 ASWs, which are the largest war events on KaW. What you infer from that is on you.

Also, my comment was directed to ShyGuyFool who thinks we'll get 200~400 sign ups from a pool of 700 players lol. Which as we've seen over the last few ASWs won't happen. (200-400 from 700 pool)
    To put it in easy terms for you understand, 200/400 from 700 is not going to happen.

ShyGuyFool, stop being salty that you don't know how to war. Sit down and keep being schooled in EE. Little scrub. :lol:

14. RIP.

15. I think I’d best be in the first 400! Need recompense for ASW somehow since it was you guys who messed up!

16. U should have a yearly victory point leaderboard and us it for these big war events.

17. I think what it means first 400 is fist 400 casted will be considered to join even if its statless

18. I hope the rosters will be somewhat even ..

I also hope I'll learn to crap diamonds soon..

I'm holding out for the diamonds.

19. I've updated the sign-up requirements to the top 20,000 to remove too many small accounts trying to join.