Combined stats rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Koola, Oct 27, 2018.

1. I just recently got to 1 billion combined stats. I was thinking there should be some type of recognition for reaching certain stats milestones.

For new players the 1st milestone could be 100 million CS. They would bet a permanent 1% plunder bonus. We could do like 500 million, 1 billion, 1.5 billion and so on and with each milestone the player will get an additional permanent 1% plunder bonus.

Just something to think about. Give players something to look forward to.

2. Don't you think growing in stats and becoming stronger is reason enough to grow ?

3. Yeah true but I thought it would be nice to be rewarded for achieving high stats. Besides when it costs trillions to build buildings and extra precent goes along ways.

4. The biggest mistake any game will ever make is increasing the bridge between the weak and strong.

By doing this you make the stronger kingdoms, stronger. Increasing the bridge between the weaker kingdoms and the stronger ones

5. I think its a bad idea to give stat bonus. A new colour would be a nice reward. Maybe a castle upgrade to.

6. Why not give a 10% plunder bonus for being a newb, which steps down as you approach BC, to 0%? (10% until 50mcs, 8% until 100mcs, 6% at 250mcs, 4% at 500mcs, 2% at 1bcs, 0% at BC (Deepmines)

Y'know, a newb trophy, for newbs?

7. Support, a higher level castle would be nice.