The Cull

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Can’t you guys just bring back the shard event and remove the stat boost from charms/furniture? Or not remove the stat boost. Whatever benefits everyone better.

2. If either of your bars drop below 20%, you'll be killed.

3. I xtaled, opt in as a hunter, scoutet someone twice, he scoutet me once and i was slained.. well and full bars again (which isnt what should happen right after an xtal..

4. Was this recent? We put out a fix about 13 hours ago to stop this from happening.

5. Like 5 mins earlier than this post

6. Banner can be traded?

7. Top 100 rewards better than top 10.RIP top 10.

8. No they aren't o_O

9. How do we earn hunters tokens for banner upgrades? I have not seen these as rewards anywhere, am I just missing it?

10. Hey, here's an idea. Let me load up my alt and watch to see what players show up on their BL so I can crush them with my main. Or post names in 3rd party rooms for others.

How else am I immediately attacked by accounts 3x my size or loaded up with charms before I have a chance to do anything?

Ridiculous. I've lost trillions and so far only have 1 shallow grave.

11. Lmfao! LB 1 2.5 mcs 

12. Hard to believe someone made some little alts and transferred charms to slay himself into the top......not on KAW ever!!! :)

13. Good news is there arent any transferrable rewards from the chests or LB rewards so anything earned will stay on a small insignificant alt until he spends time and or money to grow it

14. I think the update bot has something to do with this too. I do this too, i search them by name. Got me a few easy kills

15. So I cast hunter and I don't see anyone in my bl yet an LB comes and kil me? Yeah ok

16. Was this recent? We put out a fix about 13 hours ago to stop this from happening.[/quote]

“Congratz” on your “fixing” oh wise one. “Bravos” you are smart as you are beautifull . As i said on a previous thread only heavy charmers right now roaming free staying high , if u think one can get any of them below 20% you’re cleary smoking the legal stuff. No mater what i cast , the same 5 ppl are on the BL 800+ stacked charms each, nobody else, period! I keep casting as a wolf every 45 min, way to give Average Joe a fighting chance. Again “thank you” from the bottom of my heart for “fixing stuff” . Thank you, thank you,...

17. Still nothing fixed.......

18. Just got slain with 1 scout while full 