The Cull

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Pure spies can be killed now from players who bring their spy bar to below 20%.

2. Pvp side legends makes zero sense who ever made this post needs to be replaced it’s a joke no real info at all on the pvp base event like tf u doing ata

3. I agree. When are u going to fix this Winston? Or us, undesirables, not supposed to participate? Should have given a warning or something.

4. Now I can't post on my main

General Error

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x91\xB9\xF0\x9F...' for column 'post_text' at row 1 [1366]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: support@athinkingape.com

5. Reset lb and stop event till this bs is fixed.

6. Already 10ppl + made 10 shallow grave's from me and I have 2!!!
    Wtf ☠☠
    + game frozen on droid few time's an hour after last update!!!!!!!
    Send me some free shallow grave's in gifts we are all waiting 4.
    Others have free with 1 hit I demand 1 hit items too

7. + I don't see anyone on bl and I get hits from 10 ppl??????
    ☠☠☠

8. Same

9. Same. Also posted my bl with 1 person on it :lol:

10. Full bars and 1 sct killed me. Immediately transformed into wolf and 1 sct killed me.

11. I didn’t even make it to the battle list this last time before I got the dreaded one scout ko (from 100% both bars)

This has potential though. Keep working on it.

12. Yup. Full spy bar, one scout...ded. 

13. Has anyone else had an issue where they were hunter and we’re not notified they’d been slain nor transformed to wolf?

14. Stop that event .
    Reset lb .
    And start over when it's gonna work properly.
    Some ppl have advantage ( no idea why) others will newer catch up with them.
    Reset lb and start when it's fixed

15. I have had that issue and informed a mod.

16. Fully agree with the potential, just gotta fix bugs and all,
    Thanks for bringing some pvp back

18. This event is useless, I'm getting killed every time with one stupid scout!

Fix this!!

19. Th devs know but are not being smart about it and stopping the lb in its early days to fix the issue...

20. Can maybe the top 10 rewards be changed? Top 50 receives 100 circles but top 10 gets 2 banners and you could only use one so maybe give 200 or even 250 circles to top 10! Thank you!