new update sucks.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Tzshifter, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I feel like half of my screen is being wasted because everything is being pushed up to the top of the screen and shrunk. Stupidest update ever

2. This update is horrible. Everything is so small and hard to see or read. Please return everything to its original size.

3. So many people, so many are in agreement that this update was poorly implemented. To state upload your screen shot simply implies you did not test it yourself before it was rolled out to your paying users. The disdain shown in this approach to customer service and then to further ask your customers to do the work your testers and designers should have done in the first place is vile. I got told this is how it was meant to look by contacting you.. It is extremely difficult reading any comments or posts even with glasses on due to the size. It maybe your game but the wages you earn are paid by us the customers. Don’t ask us to do the job of your designers and testers. You need to have done that yourself the first time

4. Poor update of interface. Fonts are too small to see. Buttons are difficult to press. When buying allies, you had to press the names a few times to see the stats as the fonts are too small to press properly.

The developer should be able to check their updates on their phones rather than asking us for a screenshot.

Kindly roll back the previous interface where fonts and buttons are of a bigger size.

5. I cant send a pm after a trade

6. This is not an upgrade. It’s a mistake that needs to be fixed. I have difficulty reading the very small print, so for software developers you are failing in the ‘accessibility’ rules which is a vital part of software development.
    Shame on you. Please fix this ASAP

7. Since i upgraded,nothing happens when i push the red epic battle button on clan page ,to see what eb being done

8. A new look for sure. Not one I’m liking though.
    It seems I still see the old event items from the past events, from about a year ago. Can you please clear them up. (iPhone)

9. Agreed

10. Android peasant here. I just updated the app on both my android devices. Everything looks the same. Is GUI scaling (from what it sounds like) problem limited to IOS devices?

11. Cmon devs... get the iOS sorted.... I have no pm.. can’t access news feed, can’t trade... can’t open keys.... been harping on long enough about these issues.... put some time and effort into sorting them....please!!!

12. Bye this is iPhone 6s with latest version on it.... haven’t been able to trade since the new ug.... feel I have been and am being severely disadvantaged by this.... I can’t get into pms... so peeps think I am rude not responding when I can’t even find out who I pming me.... and as for my no.. well.... I haven’t a clue what is going on there ... can’t open it either.... have been sending help requests and all I get is we are working on it.. ticket closedgreat customer service!!! NOT

13. Apologies ... should read NF newsfeed instead of no

14. Can the devs pretty pretty please make the buttons a little smaller?

15. Bump. Until Devs resolve 

16. I hate it. The new interface sucks. Way too small and now I’ve also lost useful features like friend lists.
    Fix it.

17. This update is horrible and I want the option to go back to the normal size instead of this incredibly small size I have now!

18. Its really good for the update. Only bad thing is can't check the eb history details

19. Change it back and fire whosever idea this was because their opinion is no longer valid.