New War Round Type

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nonsense, u are only parasite of kaw

2. Dude no just no don't say that she's no parasite

3. Thank you devs. Just finished new war and it was a lot better. Balanced rosters, close war, fun with more people and couldn’t get killed by charm leaders. Thank you it was much improved.

4. So much better.. Oh wait. Kaw didnt even work during the entire war, and dts/dtw werent disabled!

5. cheers to no charm wars. actually had a fun, close, competitive war

6. It was good, missed these wars if I am honest.

7. Much support, need admin roles back though

8. Really enjoyed that war. Unfortunattly I auto xtal by mistake but towers work again. Absorbed nearly all INC let in one attack I think. Credit to opp side for burning my Xtal. This system is very good minus my own mistake.

9. Agree Midget. Good war.

Happy KAW'ing all 

10. Just my 2cents
    Very much enjoyed today's war. Gets old losing to someone 1/5 your size cause of charms. Had a bad start, as I was locked out of game for 30min before war until 30min into war. But with only build and allies, way more fun. Didnt notice a dtw/dts. Well dtw, but that was only when no spies or troops left. Had 21 in roster. Would like to have seen the max of 30. Although it gets tougher the more people there are. Not fond of the 5-10min ko, but it keeps you more active than 10min ko. Hope this starts to bring more back to Waring.

Kudos ATA

Oh yeah, don't accept wooden nickles.

11. I’d like to see the new war type with “Classic” Ko rather then Random. The other Ko types encourage large static accounts to war from pin, Classic KO encourages ppl to war standing up.

12. Tks war was fun, btw charms were never the problem, it is the way is balanced that they all same side mostly.

30 build roster was good it actually balance it, in case there were just 1 top 10 casted like it happens lots of times so u dive bottom 10 on him amd then its a war 

13. Interesting hope these wars last a bit longer what type of Kos are we talking about?

Random
    Classic 10
    Or advantage?

14. Thanks Winston. This war type is fun !!

15. Not sure what happened in the bottom teir, but the top bracket was well matched and actually fun.

16. 100% agree. I’ve done 2 of the new type wars. Both been close, well matched and fun. Hopefully these wars are kept in rotation.

17. Btw indi need exclusive rewards, event items can be get on ebs and mith is pretty boring

18. Bring back war equipment?

19. One thing I would like to see is the difference in ko colors? I’m not sure why this was ever taken out. I enjoyed seeing the green on our side and made it much easier to differentiate between teams. I think most would agree that this was a mistake removing the color differences. Please bring this back.

20. Most of us couldnt load kaw due to invalid response from server, and dtw/dts were in effect meaning we couldnt rly hit 80% of enemy