Seal Price - Charms farming Clans - Turtle issue.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by __xXshybabieXx__, Sep 11, 2018.

1. And this is coming from a turtle who is busy farming charms. Don't worry I'll give you seal for 100m next event. Your business won't be affected by this post.

2. If you think you dont get enough for your seals then dont sell them then.make alts and work for your charms,talk about buy yourself advantage and then cry for not get enough for being lazy and taking shortcuts.

3. You are not against charm farming because you are a part of it. And OP Is trying to say that if you gonna sell seals for 4.5b/10 seals. 110 seals will cost around 50b. They will lose 60-70% of what they will earn in seals and I am sure no one here wants to hit eb with 90 accounts for 20-30b profit. (If not 100% I am sure farming clans will go down) but these things you don't want sealers to understand because your business will be affected, correct? You guys can post such posts use your turtles to spam this thread. Sealers with brain will think twice next time before selling seals to charm farming clan for less than 450-500m.

4. Because then they'd just farm war on alts for charms lol

5. Not selling seals to these farming clans will be the best option but that is not possible, increasing price of seal is possible as well as it is important because if they will make less profit they will not run behind 90 turtles. And game will remain competitive. I am sure you don't wanna see that day when I am hitting you successfully with my 10mcs account. You will cry that day, better to wake up right now.

And don't talk about alts with me :)

6. You give me too much credit. I'm fairly sure charm farming requires a lot of effort and alting. I simply don't put that much effort into KaW.

But if you insist that everyone who doesn't mindlessly agree with you or op is a charm farmer then it can't be helped.

In essence what OP is saying is seal droppers should hike up their prices per seals and that will kill off farm charming?

Back to what my previous post said. Something is only worth as much as you think it is worth.

If i were a millionaire and buying hundreds of seals was nothing to me then why should i not not drop these seals for charms? I could get a stack of max enchanted charms with literally no effort. But oh wait, that fella over there is selling his seals for 450m each. I could do better and sell mine for 400m per seal. Now that same fella is selling his seals for 250m each because he really wants those stacks.

This sort of competition will inevitably drive the value of seals down as long as someone is selling charms for seals. It will only work if literally everyone bands together, and realistically thats not going to happen because of competition. Sealers with brains always think twice or pay for it twice.

I'll say again that i'm not against charm trading for seals but i am not for it either as it doesn't affect in anyway shape or form. I'm just tryjng to get some discussion going.

7. Its easy,stop buying charms.this is just a post about you want more charms for your seals.
    You cant stop anything.
    Its up to devs to fix the build/drop glitch.
    Or just make a maximum of how many charms you can own or use,so ppl cant hoard them and that a 10m cs cant win against a bc.

8. I'll say, u concentrate on your eb, and if u really want to understand wat I am talking about cast for indi war, you will come to know how a tiny account plunder you. And yes a part of this post is for sealers, explaining them that their seals deserves more than what they get from these farmers because they are the one spending $$$, farmers are just multiplying free items for free and selling them back What's wrong in explaining that? I want to reduce profit margin of these farmers what's wrong in that? I am sure that can happen and will happen.

9. (you) Not selling seals to these farming clans will be the best option but that is not possible, increasing price of seal is possible as well as it is important because if they will make less profit they will not run behind 90 turtles. And game will remain competitive. I am sure you don't wanna see that day when I am hitting you successfully with my 10mcs account. You will cry that day, better to wake up right now.

And don't talk about alts with me :)[/quote]

(me) Its easy,stop buying charms.this is just a post about you want more charms for your seals.
    You cant stop anything.
    Or just make a maximum of how many charms you can own or use,so ppl cant hoard them and that a 10m cs cant win against a bc.[/quote]

(you) I'll say, u concentrate on your eb, and if u really want to understand wat I am talking about cast for indi war, you will come to know how a tiny account plunder you. And yes a part of this post is for sealers, explaining them that their seals deserves more than what they get from these farmers because they are the one spending $$$, farmers are just multiplying free items for free and selling them back What's wrong in explaining that? I want to reduce profit margin of these farmers what's wrong in that? I am sure that can happen and will happen.[/quote]

(me) I just said devs could make a cap to own/use charms.and who are you to decide whats fair or not fair?if ppl want to sell seals for 150m cs then its up to them.you decide what the marketprice should be?
    You think your "more charms for my seal" will solve your indi war problems?.
    How naive can a person get.
    This is just a post about you not saticefied with what you get for your money and that others can spend more money than you on kaw.
    Charm farms wont go anywere as long as those builds give max drops.
    So i say it again THIS IS NOTHING YOU CAN FIX WITH "MORE CHARMS FOR YOUR SEAL".
    THIS IS SOMETHING DEVS MUST FIX

10. Selling a seal, 12.3b in charms. 

11. Good discussion and support...12.25b per seal.

Happy Charming all 

12. Instead of devaluation of in-game assets or straight limitations, as we've seen with the last implementation of lands not sellable during eb, [ leave clan and respec if attacked ], then I'd rather see more options and values added to these. Make charms worth more by adding multi faceted applicability, like usage for conversion, added bonuses to build, and less stat viable outside certain events. Value that adds to enjoying the gameplay variation, not monetary outside of it. Value that adds to choices of how you want to build and play, diversity, not necessarily an advantage that triumphs others due to game mechanics.

13. Wall Spiritual for cheap seals. 175mcs.

Cheers

14. Excellent post. Support

15. (me) Its easy,stop buying charms.this is just a post about you want more charms for your seals.
    You cant stop anything.
    Or just make a maximum of how many charms you can own or use,so ppl cant hoard them and that a 10m cs cant win against a bc.[/quote]

(you) I'll say, u concentrate on your eb, and if u really want to understand wat I am talking about cast for indi war, you will come to know how a tiny account plunder you. And yes a part of this post is for sealers, explaining them that their seals deserves more than what they get from these farmers because they are the one spending $$$, farmers are just multiplying free items for free and selling them back What's wrong in explaining that? I want to reduce profit margin of these farmers what's wrong in that? I am sure that can happen and will happen.[/quote]

(me) I just said devs could make a cap to own/use charms.and who are you to decide whats fair or not fair?if ppl want to sell seals for 150m cs then its up to them.you decide what the marketprice should be?
    You think your "more charms for my seal" will solve your indi war problems?.
    How naive can a person get.
    This is just a post about you not saticefied with what you get for your money and that others can spend more money than you on kaw.
    Charm farms wont go anywere as long as those builds give max drops.
    So i say it again THIS IS NOTHING YOU CAN FIX WITH "MORE CHARMS FOR YOUR SEAL".
    THIS IS SOMETHING DEVS MUST FIX[/quote]

I never said WE WILL FIX IT. I said we can try/support to fix this up read my post again. Who are you to decide seal price? Well I am a trader I do sell seals and sometimes I do buy, if I can explain other sealers that we are selling seals @ very cheap price to these seal FARMERS what's your problem? And yes I am not satisfied with seal price, so?? People who are spending are getting 1/70th of those charm shares and people who are spending none is taking a huge margin. Why you have issues if I am explaining this to others?

16. My question is how can someone even manage 90 alts? I can barely manage my 1 account.

17. Honestly I don't know. Maybe someone else does. I can barely manage my account as well. I occasionally unload my alt on eb a dew times a day. Just thinking about 90 alts gives me a head ache.

18. All you have to do is hit 1 item and you get 2352 items. No need to attack or assa eb with these alts. Stop selling seals to them everything will stop, if not hike price of seals to such a level that their profit is reduced by 50-60%.

19. The main point in my opinion is that people are making much more stats for free then others have spent on 10s of thousand over the years, yeah I'd be totally in raising the charms prices for premium items

20. I just came back to this game after years and still have no idea what a charm is