Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burt Reynolds passed away and the report is of cardiac arrest. He was an actor, but you’re clearly too young to even know about him. Too young for VK if you want my honest opinion, Sean. 

2. It’s 2018, Sean. Get with the times. :lol:

3. I am well aware of that, Original_Belladonna!

It is 7 September 2018 indeed!

4. Not here it isn’t, Sean. It’s still September 6th, 2018.

5. Ah! Timezone difference! Taken note to mind!

6. First your saying you dont keep members loyal by giving them handouts, but then you say you keep them loyal by giving them things? Or instilling fear! (Thats a interesting idea.)

Second, as Ive stated before the ideas for clan loyality arent necessarily incentatives to keep members loyal but to reward their loyality already given.

As far as lifting fingers and proving it, well Ive been apart of Excel's leadership team for the most part of Excel's existance, 5+ years growing from newly made clan, and now building subclan that has stayed in lbs top 50, so as the saying goes the proof is in the pudding!

Honestly Excel has had a very loyal core family, as Im sure most long standing clans have, these loyality ideas would probably benefit the members of newer clans more than well established clans. As clans running smaller ebs that dont drop event items as well, tend to cause even loyal members wanting to make goals and grow hop around some! So yes, since the events that tend to draw people from being loyal more than to being loyal, it would be nice to see some type of event that would reward the opposite, and would I like to see our, Excel's, loyal members benefit from this? What good clan leader wouldnt?

7. Doesn’t this crap belong on your own thread? You having difficulty keeping the interest over there so you bring it hereyou speak of being a good leader yet you can’t control your own members. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

8. Lol Domo, actually Bella brought it up, hence me quoting her! :lol:

9. I’m talking about handouts from the devs. Stop being so pandentic. We don’t need them. It’s a stupid idea. Again, why it’s being allowed to remain open is informative to the favoritism I’ve mentioned on this thread previously. Furthermore, I don’t care how long you’ve been with Excel. Frankly, I don’t really care about much you have to offer because the bias has already been displayed. I don’t have to care about your opinions on what will keep players loyal, Stacy. Also, players should be able to clan hop if they want to. It’s a way to meet new people and grow instead of hiding behind your one clan.

Domo, I initially brought it up, because I’m aghast that it’s continuing to run in circles and remaining open and unlocked when mine was locked for the same thing. Again, I’m not a mod and can’t lock it, but the fact remains that her thread is pointless and she keeps repeating herself over and over and not making any new points on that thread.

Anyways, I’m at work and it’s slow, so maybe I can go home early. So that’s a win. :)

10. Why do eb clans care about loyalty.

11. To not fail eb’s. I don’t know. Lol

12. Lol .... poor old Domo cannot handle a few love taps a few days a week

13. Ella you were double my size. Not for long then we see where the crying will be coming from. Post with your main. Stop hiding behind your alts. You and Stacy just don’t quite understand what Blood Ally means

14. you haven't meet my main Domo
    Only have 2 alts , this and Ella
    We know what Blood Ally mean , that's why your NK seals taste so good.

15.  When you're alone, and life is making you lonely
    You can always go
    Downtown
    When you've got worries, all the noise and the hurry
    Seems to help, I know
    Downtown
    Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
    Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
    How can you lose? 

16. So who is an OSW mode currently? Clan wise? Any major conflicts? Discuss, please. Bring your war banter here. Or don’t. Bring something else. I don’t care. ;)

17. Ella you been caught in lies before. You’re lying now. You mentioned an elusive main then grow a pair and show it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.