Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. And can you pick a different color, that one is highly irritating, Sean.

3. Seriously though, I don’t know where he is. :(

4. Oh Sean I listen and listen to their point of view. I also understand their point of views, but I come to the conclusion part way into the discussion that their points of view are just plain crap. I prove it 25 different ways. I just kool aid spewed in my direction. Like there has to be a spread sheet of their craptacular responses.

Please quit being over dramatic with the cumbiya. You are not going to get VK. It’s not for you Sean.

5. waste of time and space.

6. ...is a freakin’ phone call. I swear to you that’s all it takes. ATA just need to call the 3rd party app and ask them to help them out. I PROMISE you the 3rd party app “probably” has TOU that doesn’t allow you break TOU on other apps even if they don’t as I said earlier they have unspoken agreements with each other ...they do this all the time, and remember anyone using that 3rd partYapp agreed to a user agreement that allows that 3rd party app to share your IP

7. And how do I know this? lol ...WELL I DO 

(Takes about half as business day ...if that)

#iPhone

8. Todd! We missed you. :)

9. But what point of view? ...whenever there’s a conflict between the player base and ATA THEY ALWAYS TAKE ATAs side ALWAYS?? It’s hard to believe they’re capable of coming up with a valid “point of view” on their own.... they have no interest or motivation in actually helping anyone with a valid complaint about gameplay AT ALL EVER.

...they only help these “Me Me Me!! “ oh “Me Me Me!’l Emo types with their emotional issues, ask a mod with help on a glitch or gameplay etc etc etc you’re labeled a troll or trouble maker

10. I’ve already proven my case SEVERAL times ...damn near every complaint I’ve had against ATA gets validated one way or another...

Read my thread on the freebies, in game purchases, and loot chest drop rates??

I’ve been on my high chair complaining about that from almost day one

GOVERNMENTS AROUND THE WORLD AGREE WITH ME

...ATA is a joke KAW has become a joke and the mods all suck and they always have

#iPhone

11. To help you out you can easily take color out when reposting a thread as thats when its hard to see! I know, I know thats not what you were refering to! :)

Domo, Sean is a VK, thats why his name is in the pretty blue color! :lol:

Your Welcome! :)

12. Out of speakers again I see better ask for more.

My eyes must be going wonky because it didn’t look the same. And who the hell voted for him.?

13. Nope plenty speakers atm ty for caring though! And Sean has been VK for a good while, before he took his little break!

14. Stacy, or he could not be irritating by using that stupid color in the first place. Its not just when you quote him, either. Also, it’s not my responsibility to change his text, that is his responsibility. I got all kinds of crap about my color thread because I used it so much. Might as well do away with color BB Codes.

15. Colour BB-codes is essential for one player to unleash their creativity from deep within, Bella!

If it is just forums with white text and no other colours, which means I will be deprived of the opportunity to be creative in the context of Kaw Forums!

I feel I don't need to worry about this one though. I had a strong feeling this
    wonderful feature will be there and always there! :D

16. Ok so some sad news. Burt Reynolds has passed away.

Cannonball movies were my favorite when I was young

17. Lol, the color looks fine when he post with it! Why would that be his problem if its irritating you when your quoting him, its simple just take out the BB color code in quote! Lol

18. That's just dreadful! How did Burt Reynolds pass away? I don't even know that person, but...I'm curious now!

When I first joined Kingdoms At War at 2013, I first wrote on normal text. Then I saw the BB codes and got curious to try it! And then I started with #0040FF. Eventually, I found that this color is the colour that best fits me in 2015!

19. Stacy, don’t tell me what to do. It’s annoying, just like you. But you already know that, don’t you? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.