Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firstly I was in magenta, and incase u say I had account in both pink and cyan, then my dear noobs, why do I need to mole, I’m winning rewards either way

As u claim I was selling accounts in 3rd party apps, please also provide all details of the account names I sold, who bought them, and how they moled...oh come on Bella try something better to become famous

before asking any further questions please tell me which clan was Bella in the asw and how does this gives so much salt to her!!

I am all ears and eyes open and ready to answer any questions to devs, I can understand how it feels to loose asw as I lost with xsky selling account in 2017.. so move on pinks, it’s already over .. just accepting it will be a better option... for Bella I understand she has nothing to do in life than to be in forums to try catching followers

please come up with some thing better to put the asw blame on me.!!

2. Sean why publicly you so nice an passive? I've met your hidden ego that time you got stripped an kk_army pulled you under his wing which reminds me what did you do to be blue other then that thing you do you know be passive an humble like you being watched...

3. Sean is probably the best person, who already knows that none of my alts is big enough to even participate in ASW

4. And you jumped right in.....welcome

5. Ironically you can derail a thread all by yourself. Forums do need a overhaul. Except the devs info and guides the majority of post are trolled and anyone with a idea gets shut down and spoken to like rubbish.

You speak like you're better than others. How about make something constructive not distructive clever clogs!!

Rather than verbal abuse people with you're lack of whit but full of Air make something that does not make you look like an attention seeking baby maybe have an idea...

Have a loverly Day

6. Calling the kettle black eh Dave ?

And so far all you have done is shut ideas down..You haven’t offered anything on this thread. You also have constantly verbally attacked me on every thread because I have been the opposite of your cause and for that I have no support for you.
    Do I think I’m better than you ? Yeah you are damn right about that. As for derailing this thread.....well that’s impossible. It’s set up to go off topic. You can’t hide behind that statement here.
    You call me an attention seeker? I’m not green, that would be the ultimate attention seeking position in the game. I like the banter in forums, obviously you don’t. Sooooo, don’t banter.
    I’ve really gotten board with you and your derail attempts. It’s ok but we know that the topic of the past few days has lost its place with greens and the devs. We know that nothing will come out of it, but it was fun to discuss the findings and where the rules apply.

So thanks for playing Dave and I hope you come again. Also please feel free to contribute to the next topic....at least for once try. I won’t chase you off to fast if you have something coherent to say even if it’s on the other side.

7. All
    Right
    New
    Topic

So I just got done watching the Prime Original Series Jack Ryan. I’m a huge fan of this particular series.
    Is there anyone out there that has seen it yet ?
    I’d like to open up discussion about the series.

What say you ?

8. Domo you keep choosing to ignore what is being said and change other bits meaning in order to make it look like you have a case.

I never said all screenshots from kaw and 3rd party apps are photoshopped. Yes they can be which is why Devs use screenshots as a guide for them to look into it. They have logs of everything that happens in game so they use screenshots of in-game stuff as a reference.

Also penalise is a traditional way of spelling penalize. Look it up.

Spelt is a traditional way of saying spelled. American English is not the only English.

9. One thing and 2 misspelled words is all you got out that. Ok kesser I’m just spelling like you. Relax your manhood is still intact.

Spelt is wheat
    Penalise wants to autocorrect to penalize.

It all sounds the same. Move on limey

11. Isn’t that the point of dialogue, though?

12. I created this thread for all avenues of discussion. I don’t care posts were removed, I don’t care that I was banned for a day, the entire point of this thread is to be able to have a discussion. I left it open because I wanted it to skyrocket like other threads have in the past. I wanted to create a thread that was ongoing. All discussion matters, but when you lock people out of that dialogue after putting so much effort into it, it hurts them and you.

Differences aside, forums are dead, we all agree to that, so why limit those who are active? Because they’re vocal? Because they tend to overstep the line sometimes? Because they want to encourage interaction with others? The discussion about the ASW’s and the interference should be talked about as it affected the players, not the devs. They need to speak on it. I’ve gathered countless testimonials regarding what people have lost, what people gave up, what they did to prepare for this event, all to be wasted due to glitches and player interference.

This thread needs to continue on any topic to drill my point in. We the players deserve these forums if you’re offering them to us, and we deserve to utilize them. Taking a stand is easy, but it’s even easier to listen to the message we are telling you.

13. RoC stands for Rules of Conduct. :)

14. Dave, Drgn, and Michael are the three lowest iq mods this game has and low iq in general. Michael is smart and doesn’t comment in forums much because he’s at least self aware at how low iq he is. Dave and Drgn still aren’t there yet.

15. I agree about Dave. Michael really is no different than me. He banters But is easily frustrated. Drgn is actually cool once you get him out of the robot mod persona. Kesser drinks the kool aid that they sold at mod school and throws it at you when you stump him.

16. I’m content with the gameplay currently. Not so much some of the people and their antics. But you’ll always get people like that; and there are plenty of others with that same mindset.

I don’t agree with some of these stupid and redundant ideas though, like handouts for staying loyal to a clan. No, you keep your members loyal by giving them things or by instilling fear into them. That’s how you keep loyalty. To be a good leader, you have to prove it. You can’t expect handouts for your people when you won’t even lift your finger. Why that thread is continuing in circles is beyond me, but I’m not a mod so I can’t lock it for not making any new points. Round and round. I miss Todd. :(

17. Where is Todd ?

18. I don’t know. KaW forums aren’t the same without him. He was irritating at first, but he grows on you. Sort of like cancer, but a good cancer.

19. Tip: There is a way to make this thread one of the best valued and meaningful one!

And the way is to listen, listen and listen. Listen to understand another player's point of view from whichever point of a topic they are coming from without being inferior or judgemental! If one is not sure about their point, just ask questions! for easier clarification!

With that being said, criticism is also encouraged but in a constructive way! Never type out sentences like "This player's IQ is too low, this person doesn't know how to handle a discussion!"

For that generally yields nothing of benefit except to risk driving the player away from further discussion, following that this thread may lose its value and purpose!

Sounds straightforward and easy to do, right? :D

20. Yea, that’s not the point of this thread, Sean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.