Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Again Dave your argument is crap. If the devs can find bots like they say they can (no they can’t) then this should be really easy for them. Slam dunk. I understand that someone can go to that particular app and put whatever username they want but that still doesn’t share the IP address.

WHAT SAY YOU NOW Dave ? 

2. Stacy must have ran out of speakersnow she blowing up forums. Thought you could ask for more and get back to ads for 1.2bcs players.

3. Jeez, thanks for the information, Captain Obvious. No wonder you’re a Valiant Knight. Eyeroll*

Anyways, about the screenshot, I offered to send them the whole thing, as I cropped the information out apart from the message itself. The context? Really? The context is there for all to see. He was selling ps accounts in ASW clans. The chat history is still there. If you’re going to interject with something, make it relavent, new information rather than just regurgitating the same crap we all have said already. Thanks.

4. 

5. Exactly. They have an immense amount of players reporting the same thing, you’d think they’d be efficient enough to close this quickly without sweeping it under the rug. They can declare the ASW’s as compromised and set up another time for the event once they can counter these issues. It’s not complicated but it is work. I think they just don’t want to work.

As you said, you can get IP addresses, you can ask the other developers if it’s authentic, why this is being dragged out is questionable and were asking the questions. I agree with you, MTLB.

6. :lol:

7. WTH!?!? Who removed posts ? And where is the explanation? So I guess I have to re-post eagles explanation of RoC that you guys aren’t adhering to ?

8. So are the rest of you green guys calling eagle a lier ?

9. While I was not involved in the cleaning up of this thread I can point out one thing. Eagle's post says if a thread is locked the mod should comment. Posts being removed is not the same as a thread getting locked.

10. There you go the “not me ghost” has risen again.

So lets dive into that. What exactly needed cleaning up kesser ? The debate of actual things that shattered ToU ? My posts were not inflammatory and certainly didn’t break any RoC but merely open for discussion. Questions were asked and not answering them but removing the posts seems to be the way things are gonna work around here.

Another thing Kesser, stop dancing around eagles post that I pasted. You know exactly what the hell I'm talking about there. The “clean up” also gets some type of explanation and all of you knew what went down because it’s all discussed amongst your group. All of you constantly telling the community that you don’t know why is a flat out lie. All of your bs may work on the noobs but I’m here to call it out.

11. Who is gonna be the next greenie that’s gonna say not me 

12. Instead of removing my posts why not have Grant come back and unjustly ban another one of my accounts. Getting tired of the bias on here.

13. The issue that you guys are having is that you are seeing things purely from your side only and do not wish to listen to any view which isn't similar to yours. It's a stupid backwards way to approach a forum which naturally is used as a means of discussion.

Having looked at what was removed I can see why they were removed. They were all linked to the one topic of account sales, some posts more inappropriate than others. I assume they were removed as a group so as not to leave any misleading information on the forums.

The topic it covered was account sales through 3rd party apps. Like I have said several times on this thread, evidence from 3rd party apps is only good enough to raise suspicion for investigation. If the ATA team suspect an account has been sold then they investigate and take the action they deem appropriate if necessary. As I am not a part of the ATA team I can't say what their process and actions are but that is the outline of things. They do investigate things, however they can't just outright use 'evidence' from 3rd party content which can very easily be faked.

Also domo referring to me as Kesser actually sums up my reasons why you guys are struggling to accept anything that isn't what you want it to be. Domo clearly uses American English. I spelt a word in the more traditional way which uses less 'Z' and more 'S'. He then proceeded to argue with several people in wc to say they were wrong and then started calling me Kesser because he couldn't accept a different opinion.

14. I will continue to practice listening to other players, sir! For listening to understand other people's point of view and where they come from is essential to learning! :D

Err...No comment!

I have no idea about any of this! I can learn something new from the ATA team today! I love the last sentence of this quote, for that ATA does not easily jump to conclusions and making a decision purely just because of fresh evidence of screenshots!

15. First paragraph.....
    The issue that you have Kesser (USA is number 1) is that you and your fellow green army you don’t like to hear from the other side. You want it shut off once you the Kesser ( Usa spelling so you said ) says some gibberish about RoC and ToU that you guys interpret absolutely wrong. Again you moderate along side ToU not with ToU.

2nd paragraph......

Having written some of the posts that were removed there was in no way any misleading or misappropriation of my points of the topic at hand. My points were ToU and RoC related. Like if you have certain rules and you are not enforcing them then why are they even in ToU. Exactly how is that statement misleading kesser ? (Again your interpretation of spelling)

3rd paragraph.....

The topic covered was about the allegations of 3rd party app account sales during asw and how the SS wasn’t acceptable as you guys seem to think they are all photoshopped. The question was then turned to you that what is the difference if it was an in game SS ? By your statement it also would be disqualified as well. I think we can agree that some accounts have been banned for less....allegedly.

4th paragraph.....

Me referring to you as kesser is your doing since you can’t spell worth a crap. Penalise isn’t a word and you try to pass it off as a “UK” spelling way is complete utter bs. And you know it. It’s penalize. So using your theory that U.K. spelling replaces z with s I gave you an American spelled name. Also if you look up at your original post in said paragraph you will see another misspelling. “Spelt” So is that another uneducated use of a word or is that another “UK” use? Spelled is the correct way.
    Also the issue isn’t me struggling with spelling and or understanding your misleading excuses about your mistakes. It’s more like you’re the one struggling to even hang with us in any conversation that you decide to even attempt to join in on.....I’m sorry for your inadequacies as a wordsmith and the lack of ability to bring your points to the forefront. I understand what you are trying to do and I also love pointing out your failure at it....it’s funny Kesser. At least you are a little better than Dave....you should be proud of yourself.

16. Too long didn’t read arguments about everything else (only the use of different variations of the English language). DOMO is correct that penalized is the right spelling. But just wanted to say that I think “spelt” is correctly used as a UK spelling while “spelled” is US. just in case anyone gets confused

17. Also what does RoC stand for. Can someone provide the full word lol

18. I see a lot of confidence in you guys to become famous with proofs from third party apps, let the devs investigate and find out what accounts were sold and how they moled ...

19. Jesus, it’s no wonder forums are garbage these days, look at all the pettiness going on in just this thread alone. He said, she said, they suck, we suck, everyone sucks, mods are crap, players are crap, devs are crap, game is crap, you’re right, we’re wrong, we’re right, you’re wrong, everyones right and wrong, yawn.

That about sum it up drama queens?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.