ASW 2018 Winners!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Tbf I’m surprise people thought there wouldn’t be some shenanigans. Hasn’t something weird happened each year?

2. #DEOXYSFORMOD

3. I’m not sure who you are sir or miss but I will also nominate you for moderator

5. Tangra main won it...wat a coincidence...

6. Congrats, wheres The Tangra Code 

7. But, didn’t the Cyan Lions have an unfair advantage in the first round? I propose an argument to redo this entire event for a fair and equal chance for all teams involved.

8. Nah. ATA has their crap together. Not possible.

9. No support to this ASW nor to ATA’s performance and handling of it.

10. Yet they screw up a once a year event with an unfair advantage for one team during the preliminaries. I sense facetiousness. Lol

11. Why should they be proactive when they have boxes of bandaids to use? Easier to kiss ass and handout a pittance and blunder forth. The lemmings will follow...

Kingdoms of Zombies is more fitting

Anyways i digress time once again for button smashing for baubles and trinkets. How exciting

12. They should call it lame wars

13. You weren’t even in it...

14. I can still see everything that goes on even if I’m not in it?

Just as one can support or inveigh against a government of a country he or she doesn’t live in.

15. That banner would make an awesome throne

16. Jeez nothing but complaints on this thread and ata is quiet as a mouse. The silence from ata sounds like a guilty verdict to me

17. I wish all cribbing here did the same way last year when xsky spoiled my first war .

Atleast I earned what I deserved and couldn’t get it last year...

Thanks devs  cyan lions 

18. Cyan did not deserve win. War wasn't even 6 hours and the delay crippled our actives.

19. Your probably the only one from pink, cribbing since the war ended..

Well you just answer one question for me .

Pink protectors against silver sharks

From where you got the information about silver sharks cc, for proof I have SS from the discord.

TAN__BACHKEDA__GRA : @imp they just did xtal roll call
    

20. Ok so you prove to have a mole? Thanks