2018 All Star Wars Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 30, 2018.

1. At the end of the day Devs Just ripped us out of money again  and we accept on a daily basis Ty Devs it's a pleasure being ripped off on a weekly basis

2. Done, well done devs

3. I actuqk6y thought I'd eventually quit for a different reason, well done

4. It's never ending story...unless bag full of cash throw at them, miracle might happen

5. A main account letting his lb alts throw the wars....job well done devs...how bout this...next war like this, how bout if someone has almost the EXACT name in every clan...how bout kicking that dudes accounts out from war....u know its all the same person. But, y'all only care if we spending money....so, y'all won't ever care 

6. I hate to say I told you so, nah, I revel in it. I told you so. 

7. Can we leave clan when asw is over for the 3/4th placing?

8. If your clan has already lost then you can leave the clan. There's nothing else for you to do in asw.

9. If you suspect someone of casting an alt in asw then please report them. Action cannot be taken unless they know who you are talking about.

10. When would you plan this event be? And will it have the same magnitude of rewards? Like banner, throne, etc.

11. Good weekend All  lets Hope S7 the charms are disable !

12. So Cyan had a clan bonus. No wonder we had strange results in the 1st round. The game is bs while only about events. Like others said what a waste of time to get this lip service.

13. Every winning clan automatically got clan bonus. It just shows it differently on iOS

14. Now onto the bigger issue at hand. Why are the Pink Protectors not pink? This color is called light purple or lilac. We want to be PINK! Please fix this ASAP. Thanks!

15. Cash is God bro....no money, no deal

16. Sent this off to HELP

A very simple solution to the ASW fiasco. Invite ALL the losers from the 4 clans back

17. Sorry bro but comments from the peanut gallery are irrelevant. It’s none of your business til you spend the cash or can enter ASW and see for yourself what transpired. Enjoy

18. Oh I have. And I know the main...but all they said is "we are investigating it"....

Aka: not doing crap about it

19. 1st problem ATA has is ASW is tainted and cannot reneg on the winners. Rewards will be given out regardless if on the up and up to those who who put in the time and effort.

2nd problem is ATA will not come up with a suitable resolution.

3rd & lastly wars are a back-burner facet of KaW with little to no attention given to them.

20. Why are ppl still carrying on about the clan bonus? Bonus is given after war. What’s the problem?