2018 All Star Wars Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Winston, Aug 30, 2018.

1. It's always only been lb top 10k lol.

2. I think he means clan % bonuses from EBs were not disabled for the ASW?
    Since some clans have them unlocked from last year, the percentage bonuses would slightly affect the outcome.

3. Deleted my previous posts that i was allowed to do. Tbh i fluked out being on lately and saw the 2018 ASW event posting. Spent the week or so leading up to ASW prepping and getting ready.
    I’m rarely in forums compared to the past. I’m going back to doing so. Futility wins out

4. Its a joke. Alts are in every clan and someone throws the war and makes the rest lose

5. Do the winners of last war recast WoC to be in semi finals?

6. Please fix the % bonus for all clans. Its abit unfair tbh. Please fix it b4 semi final.

7. All semi finalist clans should have all unlocks done for them. The thread that venom posted was a half truth and showed the stats of the clans who won the first round after they were given all clan eb unlocks.

8. ATA you've seriously messed up here. You shift the blame onto people for leaving their clans and using that as an excuse for not doing anything, yet you didn't send out an urgent pm/notification to tell people to stay in clans until further notice.

So not only did you mess up an asw my directly adding % bonuses to one side only, you also sat back and let intentional leaks continue sabotaging wars even though we gave you the data and proof to justify kicking them from the teams. Oh, did I mention the horrendous lag in the last 2 hours?

You've ruined an event some have waited a year to take part in, and you've gone as far as to blame us for it. Absolutely disrespectful. You are a game company and for years you've acted like you are above us all. Don't you wonder why the ASW is 200 v 200 yet last year my team barely had over 100 and this year was below 80 participants?

9. Your saying the small % doesn’t matter? Of course it matters when it’s a few% of 20tril in plunder. I have also heard a few people had there Xtals jailed after 3-4 Xtals they ended up in jail. And the charms really didn’t seem to be adjusted for at all.

10. I was xstal jailed for 18 hours and hadn’t used all 6 either. So adjustments are being made after war has already started? How fair is that, Winston? Why are you blaming your customers for something your company did?

11. Please reform asw, and I ask you in fairness to have another war event before all of us having to wait another year, and please have eligibility increased beyond top 10k overall, as I believe this is unfair. This annual’s asw has not done well.

12. Support and agree ^

13. I myself was in jail after only 5 xtrls used  and you think Devs could get ASW right,it only happens once a year, what a waste of 6 hours Ty Devs

14. Was in xtal jail after using 4 , ffs rematch guys

15. I believe I saw in a previous post that people that go inactive would be punished?

16. Have a nice ss of someone saying they going asleep, then 2 mins after war said person posted in wc.....hmmmm

17. I was also xtal jailed after only 4 xtals... i thought i miscounted too LMAO

18. If you can do another big, fun war event, why can’t it be a do over of this ASW? Not sure what exactly the issues are since you are giving little details and we can only give our experiences, but potentially half of all participants of ASW were affected. That’s almost 300 people who dedicated their time and energy and had less than an ideal experience. I’m sure people would appreciate an even playing field. Adjusting based on errors in the prior wars, thus improving them to those that already may have benefited is not fair.

19. Was also Very obvious people warred more then 1 accts but nothing was done. Ty for the waste of time and money.