Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have no idea who removed content or who reported it (if anyone did... Yes mods look at forums themselves). All I will say is I saw what was removed and it was not appropriate in any way which is why it was removed.

If a mod is being unfair in their actions then please report them but just remember mods have a responsibility to the community to uphold the ToU and RoC which people seem to forget.

2. Blah blah blah

Oh nobody forgets how you guys keep moderating along side tou, but not really in tou. Those posts did not break tou...maybe you think the posts were in poor taste but thats no reason to hide behind tou when you show your dislike. I also love how someone green pops on and say “not me but.....”. You didn’t yank it but would have for some personal reason, because that’s what it really comes down to....personal reasons. You seem to forget that this company ..ata..is registered in California which is the free speech state of the union. So even if you didn’t like the post it came no where near in breaking tou except which category you or whomever bends to fit your personal need to have your excuse to yank it , silence it, and or ban it.

but hey we can waste the time to pull a ticket with ata because I’m not still waiting for the response from the last one I emailed over a month agoabsolutely laughable has tha blanket statement become



Oh yeah. Fix the damn emoji. I can’t use the middle finger one. It would be in your best interest because you guys can get me again...is what you should say to the devs.

#didntBreakToU

3. Then why are you blindly defending them if you’re saying you don’t know what went on. ....that post was up for more then 24 hours. Per ROC of a post has been up more then 24 hours it’s not supposed to be removed. I can quote that from at least 3 different mods from previous thread posts.

...within the 24 hours it was posted 4 different mods lurked that thread . They saw that post and decided to do nothing. Stacy got butthurt and cried so posts were removed and my account was banned (lol)

...not supposed to happen after 24 hours right?

If you don’t know the whole story just shut up ... thanks

4. Again that is an example of moderating along side ToU not in ToU.

5. ...so let’s play who gets tired of this first 

6. Hey wolfie is just came back from the cemetery LOL :lol: :lol:

7. interesting you think Green is Ella's alt

8. “If anyone did”? No, they did. And your second sentence stating that you “saw what was removed” proves that. Nonetheless, opening up a ticket or going to someone regarding this is useless as I’ve already pointed out. You guys are like vultures who prey on the not so famous players and caress the ones you think need caressing, Stacy, for example.

As for upholding the RoC/ToU, as Todd mentioned, the post(s) was up for over 24 hours and seen by mods and nothing was done until Stacy cried about it. Sorry, favoritism only gets you so far in a game. We will call you out for it when you’re blatantly doing it to our faces, Kezzer.

9. The post was innapropriate, regardless of Rules there is a commen decency in society. I don't think anyone really wants to re-live what happened, not only that, it was at the expence of the large lady. Regardless of it being a joke it was not something that should be posted in forums of a game accessible by the whole population of the game.

10. But the point is that it was seen over and over and nothing was done until an individual cried about it. Why was it ignored until she whined?

11. Hey kez can you open a ticket in my behalf ? I’d like to see what is said. Because I still haven’t heard from the last one I did when I got banned for Stacy’s stupid idea thread. Or better yet can you see where my two complaints for that ban is on the to do list for the devs ?

12. And regardless of rules? Nah, you have to play by the rules too if we do. You can’t just circumvent the rules to fit your narrative, Dave.

13. Are you the one who removed the posts, Dave?

14. Just stop giving her thread exposure, Domo. We’ve already witnessed the ghastly favoritism amongst certain people. They won’t lock it. Even after it was derailed, made no new points, and continues only because Stacy deems it necessary to keep it open. Whiners always get what they want. Maybe a slap on the hand and a stern “No” would be all it takes to deter that behavior, mind you. 

15. I just sent this in as a ticket:

So, Dave is saying in forums that rules don’t matter. Can you elaborate? Can you tell me why he thinks he can circumvent the rules to fit his narrative?

I’ll wait for their response. :)

16. So wait what are the rules exactly? Or is it regardless of the rules type of rules that to administer? By that statement you don’t know the rules Dave. Just because you are a mod in a free tap tap game does not mean that you are of higher intellect than the people below you in status. Your interpretation of the fantasy rule you are making up shows that you are really grasping. Dave it didn’t break ToU and or RoC. You know that but you won’t admit it. That was a real Dave move Dave.

17. I am speaking about the one post. The rules in a game are here for a reason. I am not generalisation. Just because you feel the removal is incorrect does not make you right.

So what if I did remove the post. It should have been removed. Lets not insight hatred on a 9+ game.

18. Stop babbling. As for intellect really that's all you have. As for Fantasy roles in a tap tap game. I moderate to help people not to please or upset you.

If I was unsure of rules I would do something unthinkable. Ask Devs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.