Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don’t have sidekicks. I’ve told you already. Lol. I am a solo girl. I don’t need any baggage. 

2. She did steal from me a few days ago. Lol.

3. Ok kiddies ...feelin’ kinda sad? not wanted? Take a SS and print it out. Bella will redeem for you!

4. Sucks when the cool kids don’t like you huh? :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. I couldn’t care less. ;)

6. Still not calling out green machine though are you.....focusing on others instead

7. :lol: complaining or whining about me using alts is just stupid anyways ...I’m not doing it to hide who I am. It’s pretty obvious ...lol (seriously how stupid are you)

I only use alts because my mains were unfairly perm banned years ago ...lol. It’s laughable anyways Stacy and company what would you do even if you knew my mains? ( which I’m not hiding) Lol :lol: :lol:

Sorry guys I don’t RP :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Maybe they LARP Todd 

9. :lol: I wasnt complaining or whining about your alts, I personally could careless how many alts you have or who your main is, maybe read my original post to you about you having time for 100 alts instead of my response to Bellas post, which I was only letting her know that I was only restating what you've already stated!

10. Did they really take down the posts ?

What bs !!

Stacy your argument is invalid unless you call out your clan member that is a USA hater for his post.

11. Who took down posts? Why?

12. Because Stacy got butthurt and cried lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Stacy, stop crying. Also, whoever took down posts, they weren’t against ToU. If they were, explain to me why they are. Otherwise, here is more of the censoring I was talking about.

14. Lol they silenced that acc too :lol:

15. Where does it say they erase posts and post explanations as to why ?

16. Stacy got butthurt and cried lol :lol:

17. ...keep banning me. Let's show em how many accts I really have lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

18. Hell hath no fury like a fat chick (REALLY fat lol)

"WHAT SAY YOU NOW!!!!!"* :lol:

*lady k buttrage quote

19. This entertainment is great. Thanks for helping in getting the forums going. :)

20. I wouldn't say Stacy is a lady tho.

Lowkey a transvestite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.