Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I actually find the whole post(the gif picture of the twin towers tragedy, which I intentionally didnt repost) distrubing, to try to make a insulting funny out of a horrible tragedy such as 9/11, you never know who in this game may of lost a loved one during that tragedy which was really devastating to the whole country. I think it takes more than that to be a comedian, well atleast a successful one. And well the group your refering to, that it seems you think someone is trying to be apart of, is one that I can gladly say Im not apart of! As it seems those in this group find the gif to be appropriate, really whats the difference in the gif than the comment?

2. Because one created humor while the other mocked. That’s the difference. I’m sorry you can’t see that.

3. Because one created humor while the other mocked. That’s the difference. I’m sorry you can’t see that.[/quote]

So now your a supporter of terrorism go figure

4. I never said that, Chad. Quit reaching. Not sure how you took my comment that way, but you need some professional help. The KaWmunity can’t help you.

5. (sigh) ...I’ll “try” to explain this so you can understand. You see my original post with gif was making fun of fat chicks. Ella’s response ...I mean greenmachine was making fun of 9/11. See the difference? If one doesn’t then you’re either being deliberately obtuse and deflecting from the obvious punchline in the post (joke) because you feel offended (for some reason ...I’ll never know) or you really are that obtuse.

...the “Manufactured Outrage” is transparent

iPhone

6. This also applies to Chad.

7. ...we’re actually giving you the benefit of the doubt here. We really do think you’re smarter then that, that you actually understand the initial joke.

God I hope you two do anyways

8. lol ...Honestly that would be really sad if you didn’t

9. I understand the joke. Come on now, who do you think I am? :p

10. Lol, yes we definitely have a different sense of humor it seems!

"was making fun of fat chicks." As I said trying to make a insulting funny using this tragedy, I obviously understood the gif, just dont find it funny as I said using a tragedy as 9/11 to do so!

As far as you making fun of people, well guess why I can see you've had the time to make 100 plus accts. I typically find people that do this tend to have their own self confidence issues, as in trying to insult or belittle others makes them feel better about themselves!

11. He has to keep making accounts because he’s been a target of unjust moderation here in the forums. Sure, some of it is trolling, but it only got that way because he was selected to be a pariah for abuse.

12. So you don’t have a problem with what green machine had to say Stacy ? I can see the humor in the fat chic gif but I really don’t see the humor in what green machine said. Actually it was down right disrespectful. Todd mentioned green was Ella ? Is that true? If so then you have no problem because it’s one of your clan members.....am I right Stacy ?
    Instead of coming on here scolding others why don’t you take care of those on your side of the fence.

13. Exactly the whole thing was disrespectful, dont point out one part without the other though Domo just because one is by your friend! Im sure there are other gifs making fun of people, if thats his point of the joke, and he feels he needs to do this! I find it all distasteful!

14. You pointed out only one thing and then griped about the whole. Call out green machine Stacy for his wrong doing also. I triple dog dare you.
    Oh wait it’s one of yours. You don’t like the post.....ok. Then don’t post here about it.

15. Domo, I did speak on all, the original post is what the comment stemmed off of, and the reason my focus was on that because its the premises of the following convo!

16. This is off-topic for a reason. If Stacy wants to be hypocritical and point out one players alt creations and not her own clan mates, that’s her prerogative. However, know that dialogue will stem from whatever is said. It changes due to perspective. Not everything is disrespectful just as not everything is respectful. Carry on. :)

17. Yay for dialogue. Yay for forums coming back to life (sort of). :)

18. Hahaha!! My pointing out Todd's alts was merely restating the fact that he stated himself having 100 alts. As far as if green machine is a alt or not I suppose you should ask him yourself and quit trying to fish through me!

19. I’m not doing anything of the sort Stacy, and I don’t appreciate unfounded accusations. :)

20. lol I think ellas mad because he isn’t Bella’s sidekick anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.