Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ....them toes be tasting mighty good, mighty mighty good 

2. My mother, eh?

But Todd but I always thought you were in a very beautiful relationship with Domo?

Keep up that toe suckin' there, feller

3. we tag team her, i be suckin’ left toes while DOMO sux toes offa right foot

...Venom sits in the corner and throws rocks at us while he waits for sloppy seconds 

4. #kasamaMomma

5. Alright. Enough of this. As much as I like seeing replies, it’s time for new material. ;)

6.  how about the fact commanders can’t kick members in clans but can make somebody a chargehand and kick people?? I thought that was kinda weird.

And how about being able to trade nobs? Idk if this could be exploited by alts (probably) but there so rare, and being able to trade the VERY few from quests, or ones u buy would be cool?

7. Trade nobs how? Like give them to other players? They will say it will be exploited by alts. You know how they are.

8. I was thinking how we trade charms and such? Or if they ever get around to this gifting thing- we could use it finally 

9. Well, people were all up in arms about my suggestion to be able to convert crystals to nobility. I assume they’d be this way too. People hate new ideas unless they’re offered by more prestigious players. 

10. "illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi"

Yeah I’m already famous sooo.....I’m not desperate. I’ve been famous since I started kaw. And you haven’t called me out on anything. Go back and read where you think you called me out.....you only helped my point plus all the others that posted the same.

If I had a way to post the T Rex thing I would. But wait Kas you can use your imagination here you go.........

(Insert T Rex meme )

BOOM. BABY BOOM Can you feel the air hump happening ? BOOM BABY BOOM

#IGotYourBackBro

#BrosOverToes

#Todd&DomoNotGay...VenomMaybe

#NotMyMom

#iPhone

11. Lol, Todd, your comments on that android/sound effects post are hilarious. I didn’t want to derail on there so I wanted to mention it here.

#iPhone4Life

So, let’s talk about how stupid we charm traders and buyers are for paying ridiculous amounts for these things. I mean, stacks and furniture and charms being more than face value. Do we really need an economy like this? Where it’s a capitalist view?

12. Hey is crudely shutting a song I once made for my love even if shed never know it's about me and her considered vulgur

13. What exactly is the going rate for furniture?

14. You sell to me for little to nothing and then sell everything else to everyone else for a ridiculously high amount. ;)

15. No no the going rate for furniture is you just give it to me! In return I will say thank you

16. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=185549
    See danthiya's contribution

17.  That’s outdated now. Charms and furniture are whatever people sell them for. There is no set or average price for them.

18. Thanks Thrawn, I made a copy of that, can atleast give general idea! :)

19. There is an average price for everything unless it's super rare it's basic economics everyone knows that

20.  Oh Chad, KaW isn’t an economy. Well, only to the developers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.