Forum; Off-Topic Change

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella, me being VK has not given me any more authority in this game than any other player.

As far as Domo, he has made his opinion known of me since the day I was made VK, you can look back on the VK thread and see that, and he's made it clear since then.

As far as my thread your thread thing, Ive never had desire or tried to compete with you on that, I think you see it wrongly just because your thread about crystals was locked, yet your thread about trade slots being opened isnt locked, so just maybe the reason Winston said he locked it was just that. Besides that, I had nothing to do with it being locked or the reason it was locked.

As far as select few being picked on, I honestly think devs and mods have other things to do than look for reasons to pick on you guys, but if you dont wont to be seen in a negative light then I'd say dont put yourselves in that position. You can disagree with people and do it respectfully, especially when it comes to someone just putting a idea out there.

Honestly my thread was made the other week cause I did what I usually do and sent suggestion to feedback, and they suggested taking it to forums. Had nothing to do with anything else.

2. Of course your VK status puts you in a better light, don’t deny that fact.

Are you seriously justifying the abuse by your team, the moderator team, the development team? And why the victim blaming? We didn’t ask to be targeted, we just are due to personal bias. You may not want to see that, but you’re being complacent and that is just as wrong as singling anyone out. So enough of the victim blaming and enough of the complacency, Stacy.

3. What ever happened to your nail Andro??? I hope it’s doing better.

4. Thanks for asking! Nice toe see we back on thread! It's still poorly thanks! Red and throbbing to be honest

5. I’m literally living rent free in your head Stacy. You can’t stop mentioning me.

BOOOOYAAAHAAA

6. So, Hurricane Lane is hitting Hawaii right now. That’s some current news.

As to Andro, maybe go to the ER or your Primary Care Physician as it may be infected if it’s red and throbbing. :(

7. It’s not difficult to get into someones head. :p

8. Hmm that’s not good. We might have to take u in to a doctor tbh. U might lose your foot if u don’t 

9. They need to get to higher ground.

10. ...especially when there’s a lot of empty space in that head

“B!!!... B!!!... B!!!... BOOM SHAKA LAKA LAKA BOOM SHAKA LAKA BOOM BABY!!!! DAS A-BOO-YAY “9” TIMES PEOPLE!!! ...das right “9” times shaka laka laka 

11. “BOOM BABY BOOM!!!! ...TODDBACON IN DA HOOUUUUSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! 

12. It comes full circle back to the very first post I made about you on VK thread.....”I never heard of you”. Venum posted in a different thread that you were over a year since posting in any forums. I’ve never heard of you. Everyone has heard of me. Quit playing the victim, you are in the elites group. I don’t validate your VK badge Stacy unless you feel you don’t deserve it. I mean you use your “ I have enough if I need more I’ll ask” speakers to post ads for 1.2bcs players only, which doesn’t help the community at all. Your VK status isn’t just player status. You are held at a higher standard and I’m targeted. Telling us to kiss the mods or VK asses in order to get off the target list is very revealing as to what’s really going on. You definitely know how to spin it for you guys to play the victims.

I’m not posting on your guys new ideas threads anymore. Because I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s not a new idea. More like a “get ready here it comes” type of thread, so discussion is worthless when it’s a week from being implemented. You get like 6 people to post support - which doesn’t represent the community- yet it passes. Hinky that’s all I’ve got to say.

13. Does anyone know if there is a thread that shows how to post memes ? Because I can’t for some reason.

14. Domo, you’ll have to upload the meme to a third-party site and then use BB Codes to post it here in the forums. I’ll PM you that third-party site. :)

15. ^You can also use urls. It all depends on if you have some semblance of originality /rip

16. Looks like someone is having a dummy spit cause they were overlooked for VK

17. If this isn't one of the most pig-headed things I've heard in a while.

Who cares about fame in a game that's dying?

Legit, you need to get out more and let's be honest. I've been around for a while... I never heard of you until you started riding Todd's coat tails /cringe

Licking his toes any opportunity you get.

Trading fame for shame.

you go gurl

18. Is this a Kathama original?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.