Idea 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That was days ago that Winston had said that. And he said they were not “currently” looking into it. Not that they aren’t looking at it. It’s still a viable option as crystals are worthless because you can only do two things with them. Two things that I gave ideas on how to change the format to bring this to a one premium currency game.

Additionally, premium currencies are nobility and crystals in this game. It has nothing to do with charms, furnishings or gold. That is not premium currency. What you can buy in the marketplace as “in-app purchases are what the game currency is and currently it’s nobility and crystals. You can’t buy charms, or furniture or even gold from the marketplace, therefore it’s not “premium currency”.

2. How is saving up what they give you exploiting anything. Those are technically your items. Everyone seems to think alts are terrible when the devs made it ok to have them after they released NK. Alts aren’t the problem here and neither is exploiting. Those two would not correlate to this possible function. As I’ve stated, since this has progressed, I’m leaning more towards removing freebies, changing to nobility only currency, and letting us choose what we want to do with our purchases. Since crystals are only two aspects of the game, it’s pointless to keep it around, especially when one of those functions is hardly ever used (converting 5 crystals to 1 aqua).

I’m also going to point out that you can’t exploit what was given to you. If someone has alts, and they decide they want to use nobility to purchase a seal, they can’t transfer nobility to each other to buy that seal. Same with circles. Say 10 alts have 10 nobility each and they all buy circles for ZTA, they’re using their nobs they’ve purchased or received to start an epic battle. Again, you can’t exploit what was given to you or bought. This is the perfect idea to boost nobility sales.

You may not want the devs to stop giving freebies, but I think it’s a cheap and ineffective way to keep players who actually make those in-app purchases versus the ones who are just here for “free stuff”.

3. So we can't buy charms? Belle check that out before agian running your mouth

4. I’m sorry, I must have missed your actual input regarding the topic at hand. Nope, not there. Just petty, 4th grade insults.

Furthermore, I have crystals from many things. Buying keys for old chests gives me them, I use nobility for the keys that I pay for. Some were given to me, but not all of them. Anyways, I think it’s a great idea and devs should give it a chance. What’s the worst that could happen? Give it a 3 month trial run. If they don’t see an increase in sales, they can revert back.

5. Not with crystals or nobility, no.

6. And Devs should do it cos you say? Oh hail the great belle such wonderful ideas we should not turn down cos belle wants it

7. No input required for a stupid idea

8. Either stay on topic or leave please, I don’t have the energy to go back and forth with you. Thanks.

9. Stay on topic lol ok it's a stupid idea! Looking at your eb history maybe you should use a few of your xtra xtals to ensure ebs don't fail maybe! Just a thought

10. I agree and support Winston’s and Michael’s thoughts on this.

11. Belle am awaiting a reply! A better use of xtals is converting them to nobs ? And these nobs can be used for? A better use for xtals is actually there prime use that is regeneration of troops and spies to finish a failing eb! Much like your clan yesterday!if you have so many xtals spare why did your clan fail eb? Surly you could of saved the day with all your xtals ???

12. As you said yourself you don't normally use your xtals to regen! Well maybe the eb would not of failed if you had! Out of the mouths of babies lol

13. If you cared to read all the replies, both those questions were already answered multiple times. As for my clan failing an epic battle, who cares. It’s an epic battle. Many of us aren’t here for epic battles. ;)

14. But you hit over 400 times! Maybe if your clan mates used a few xtals you might not of failed! But hey we are turning them into nobs cos you want it! Lol funny

15. Who cares!! Sloppy answer! Your clan mates care! Hitting an eb for hours and fail! Who cares you obviously don't belle but then it's all about you! YOU DONT CARE! GO PLAY HEY DAY

16. Still waiting for you to explain why the eb failed when you have oh so many extra xtals ? If these said xtals has been put to good use hitting the eb rather than as you say gathering dust the eb may have been completed! Hey day in the apps store, go down load it and play that

17. Saving up is exploiting and also would reduce their revenue because they were given out with the purpose of regenerating troops, hence why they give crystals and not nobility.

I don’t think it’s cheap and ineffective. People aren’t just here for free stuff, it’s just a nice bonus to those that don’t want to or have the means to spend money.

We can just agree to disagree.

18. Ok honestly to me this reason stated above seems to be the main motive behind all this.

The reality is crystals can and are still beneficial, as stated in one of my above post and yourself Bella they are used to regen troops, which can and is used in all aspects of the game be it pve, pvp, osw, or wars. It has and continues to provide a means for devs to compensate and a good measure for when game is down, as ebs and wars are time sensitive, so if game is not loadable for a bit it helps when they give crystals to compensate for that down time. As far as the freebies, which devs have been giving, do you honestly think they would be giving these out if it was hurting the game, honestly I can see this helping promote the sales of nobs as it gives a means for someone to buy seals or circles, open chest and make alot more gold and get easy event pieces or chest to open, instead of spending on regens. Remember this is a game, so most are not going to spend anymore then they can reguardless of what they can purchase. So getting rid of crystals is not necessarily a benefit for kaw or the average player as Im sure most use these crystals to regen troops for whatever capacity they are playing.

So that being said, my suggestion is use your crystals to regen (weither you pve, pvp, or osw) when you buy the nobs from now on to get seals, circles, or keys, "to help your clan"! Only change I'd make as far as crystal use is to change the currency to get aqua to gold just like inferno, as i dare say many, if any, are spending crystals to buy aqua.

Btw, other games, I have played do give out free regen items in game and sell them as well, so it is something that the gaming companies seem to do and Im sure players seeing the speedy regens intice purchases so the bit of loss obviously increases revenue overall!

19. Stacy, you can regenerate with nobility. Crystals are a way to keep players coming back. That is their only use at this point. So no, they aren’t beneficial. I have crystals on hand, as I’ve stated. Of course it’s my “motive” to plead for an update to a single-premium currency system when our current currency system is flawed. I gave my personal reason as to why it should be implemented. Is that not allowed by you? I don’t quite understand why you feel the need to shut this down when it’s a perfectly reasonable suggestion. I guess you just like to be the center of attention.

I’m sick of freebies ruining a once fun game. Now, I come on here for the chatter, not the gameplay. It’s turned into ridiculous trading of furniture and charms and it’s not a war game anymore. If the developers want to appeal to their player base, start with those of us that purchase premium items instead of the ones expecting handouts from them.

20. It's obvious that you only come here for the chatter! Your hit rate is awful! For a perm member of the clan and admin to boot a bit more effort is required! Use a xtal or two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.