London's Murder Rate Now Tops New York City's

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToddStlluvsBacon, Apr 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Btw overall New York still has a higher murder rate than London although there was a spike in the last 2-3 months.

2. Chip chip cheerio

3. Mass migration = increase in crime and violence. The trade off is a cheap labour. Either your leaders are ignorant to this or don’t care. Suck it up cuckland and bask in the glory of multiculturalism

4. Yes,just look at what the imigrants did to the native americans.
    Bet they wished they had a wall

5. Thanks for agreeing with me

6. Yes i was very serious.
    sry busy shaving my head,polish my boots and putting on my bomber jacket (you know how it is)

7. Thats BS. Everywhere firearms have been banned murder rates and violent crimes have spiked.

If gun restrictions worked Brazil wouldn’t have so many armed robberies and murders with firearms.

8. Whats bs?
    More guns,less murders?
    Yes that make sense lol

9. It was a white man who was the burglar in Hither green s.e London look up the story.You cant stereotype only people of colour commit crime.Because people of every heritage commit crime.

10. Oh yes and you australians have been soooo good with your native population ...huh?

11. Your father is ...the real one, not that guy your mom claims ...forgot youre too embarrassed to say where your from, not that anyone cares.

12. I said it 10 times and you even commented on it several times you crackhead.you do care as you always ask me were im from.

SWEDEN
    You commented this several times,not long ago(weeks).
    Stay away from the crack

13. The movie Bruno taught me that they can be used as weapons. Excellent documentary.

14. Kek

15. Who said I was a liberal? Nice assumption there, Todd. Furthermore, what does political affiliation have to do with this particular thread? Stop derailing. I still say:

In before lock.

16. Aight, everyone. Chill out with the personal insults and remain on thread topic. Take personal issues to pm if necessary. If you want a new (appropriate) topic, create a thread for it.

17. XD Sounds great. Now since OP derailed his own thread, shall you lock it? Mods do that with other topics. ;)

18. If your going to try to insult someone Todd at least get the right person to the right country
    Australian here dipshit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.