AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

2. You cant be trusted with anything bigger lol

3. You couldnt be trusted with the shaft of a pen and some spit ball paper , that would be too much for you

How's Michigan?

4. That could also be used as a weapon. Do you ban writing tools ?

5. Ban whatever you arseclowns what to ban ... why not ban oxygen as well as that can be used as a weapon .... you clowns come up with the most ridiculous comparisons and expect people to take you seriously

6. :lol: :lol: hes still too embarrassed to say what country hes from:lol: :lol:

They dont have pens or writing paper in Australia ...whole continent is illiterate :lol: :lol: :lol: they ban intelligence there :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Terribly embarrassed as our countries are aligned together , i wish Australia was aligned with a country with that had intelligent citizens , say like Botswana... unfortunately we got a country full of fat big mac eaten , coke drinking , coke snorting gun totting wannabe cowboys
    How much money do you get from your disability benefits there in Michigan Toddy?

8. Don’t they have spears ? That’ll save you

9.  he cant be trusted with a spear. lol ...he frank and minny would take turns shoving it up each others butts LOLOLOLOL 

10. Poor Todd , still fighting the urge to acknowledge his homosexuality
    Always talking bout boyfriends and shoving things up peoples butts , but to ashamed to admit he is a outrageous gay dude , wheelchair bound , living off a disability benefits in Michigan

11. Only if they are semi automatic or automatic spears because they are a necessity for protection against aliens

12. ....they have spears theyre .22 cal spears LOL (basically toothpicks)

13. What's so funny about that ?
    I'd like to see one of these , .22 calibre semi automatic spears you talk of there Todd

14. ??? You want to see my spear?? ....ask your mom about it LOL 

15. Let’s get back to the topic at hand. I obviously had my popcorn through that spat, but reverting back to the original topic would be best.

I understand the appeal of certain types of firearms, like the ones aforementioned, but it’s fine if you’re fully responsible to handle or own it. Those who shouldn’t own them are the ones who aren’t responsible. There are obviously different routes of action that we could take; arming teachers, having buckets of rocks to throw at an intruder, barricading doors, stricter regulation, review and replace current regulation, or any of the other various ideas we have come up with.

The other issue we have is allowing nothing to get done. While everyone is fighting over how to stop something, it’s continuing. It may be a less severe problem than what people are making it out to be, but it’s still a problem nonetheless.

16. First off these are guns that people like to go sport shooting with it's their right to own one and for most liberal crybabies that complain about guns is that they want to tell you how to live your life well sorry this is America and we're allowed to own these guns your liberal crybabies will say these are assault rifles but they're not assault rifles you can turn into for automatics these you can't and a lot of people don't understand that it's not the gun that kills somebody it's the person that's behind the gun that's killing the people if this one kid would have walked in a school and kill them with an axe would you be sitting here saying let's ban axes.....

17. @Rage

That's a very legitimate point, problem is no one's wanting to take the blame. If a kid is determined to kill a school full of other students. He will find a way to do so. Guns are convient, more then anything else so of course they are used. Reality is, Molotovs are damn easy to make & use with a very wide range of effectiveness.

Making homemade nalpam & mustard gas, isn't a difficult process either. You can't blame an object with no heart, soul, or free will. For the actions of the person controlling it. This also goes into the "Violent Videogames make children violent" theory. I grew up on Mortal Kombat & Street fighter as a child, dosent mean I'm likely to "Finish Him" on any person I've beat in a fight. Parents are more to blame then anything in these cases. Properly locking your firearms away, can prevent so much of this. Saying "if they didn't own the gun, this wouldn't have happened" is also invalid. Reality is, you can get a gun if you know enough people. Trying to take guns away & tightening restrictions to a severe point, increases their value in the underground market.

Fact, harder it is for a illegal item to be obtained. More it's worth sell wise. So please, take guns away from law abiding citizens. Just so criminals can make a crap ton more. Do not blame guns for the actions of their owners. Place it where it belongs.

18. First off, no one is saying to ban anything. Secondly, your rhetoric of liberal crybabies are one of the reasons some of you aren’t capable of responsibly owning one of these weapons. Lastly, there is only one common denominator in a mass shooting and that is the firearm. Saying it’s not the firearm when it clearly is, is denying facts. Of course it takes a person to shoot a firearm, but if they’re unstable enough to actually mass shoot and have easy accessibility, they shouldn’t own that firearm. It’s not rocket science, it’s logical thinking.

19. You'll find that logical thinking and common sense is something that lacking in this world(Or maybe or maybe we are just Stupid)
    (see what i did there)
    I'm stupid

20. +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.