AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Yaaay ...Anthrax for home protection for me
    Any other biological agents you think i may require for the protection of my home ?

2. Why you NEED or WANT it is your business and apparently law enforcements, not mine. I didn't say anything about home protection or even make a point as to why you want or need it.

Don't be a butt-hurt noob because you don't understand this principle and or respect it. Nice stretch though...

3. And also that amendment was written in the time of muskets. Do you own a musket?

4. Well....actually you're wrong. Repeating firearms pre-date the Revolutionary War. Google Joseph Belton. The reason they weren't as popular is because they were extremely expensive to build.

Now, if you want to get really pissed off because your truth doesn't correspond with reality, check out James Madison and his involvement with repeating arms. Why James Madison? He was the author of the Second Amendment.

Don't believe me? Check these out on the ol' Google:

German breech-loading matchlock arquebus (1490-1530)
    Danish flintlocks (1646)

Furthermore, the first amendment still exists today, despite the ignorance of the citizenry. Perhaps it's time to do away with it?

5. In any case the problem isn't should you own a gun regardless of want or need. The problem is are you socially responsible enough to own one. Students used to bring their rifles and shotguns to school on a daily basis. In plain view often mounted in the back window of their vehicles. The problem is directly tied to the decay of society and morals today. People are more and more caring less and less about the impact their own actions have and the consequences they bring. There is no fear of punishment at home or at school. Why? Because it's now wrong to punish your children in public or at home if it doesn't fit the standards of some elected officials who have no business telling you in the first place. If you aren't going to stand up for your right to enforce the law of your own household , then sit the hell down when you try to defend the law of the state. Raise them right and they will do the right thing , with rare exception.

6. [quote="ISS_The_Dir

Why you NEED or WANT it is your business and apparently law enforcements, not mine. I didn't say anything about home protection or even make a point as to why you want or need it.

Don't be a butt-hurt noob because you don't understand this principle and or respect it. Nice stretch though...[/quote]

I love that term ... Butt hurt Noob ... normally it comes from someone's own bad experience with regards to their own insecure sexuality .... each to their own i guess hey bud , sit down and talk it out with somebody , you may find it therapeutic

7. I'm just wondering if he knows a M16,m240 and m4 are not legal for sale in the United States unless it was manufactured before 1968 in which case you need to go through the atf and obtain a permit which is heavily regulated. That is federal law part of the national firearm act. So assault rifles are actually already against the law. Now let's take the ar platform it actually just stands for armalite then the model number. They are not any different then any other hunting rifle other then the way they look

8. Lol, check & mate....did I touch a nerve?

I'm guessing you're an aerobics instructor from all that stretching you do?

9. What you touch in the privacy of your trailer is up to you .... did you touch a nerve of mine ... maybe my funny bone , thats about all ... try harder

10. It’s  arms anyway

11. Legality for these guns are state by state basis. Meaning that in some states they are legal to own. But you knew that after you did your research before winging out fake news?

12. If your excuse about second amendment. Then there should be no regulation on all war equipments including tanks and fully equipped fighter jets. It's just stupid to sell assault weapon to civilians. I know most gun buyers are responsible gun owner. The problem there is always one angry person who will use them to the innocent. You can't just say it's acceptable loses of kids getting killed by military grade weapon to protect the second amendment when it was written without them knowing how weapon advancement. This military grade weapon and bullets which its design to kill unlike hunting weapon and bullet will straight pass through when hitting a target. AR15 no need to be accurate because when it's billet hit a target will not pass through. The bullet more likely tumble after hitting a target. Remember never acceptable the death of few so others can have fun owning military weapon. Never acceptable the death of few to protect second amendment until you feel how parents and families feels getting killed by this weapons.

13. Self defense and protection from tyranny. Oh yeah....it’s not *cokamamie” you imbecile. It’s a Constitutional Civil Right. See the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights.

Edit...for Americans anyway. Sorry rest of the world.

14. It truly humors me to see musang display his complete ignorance on firearms here.

Epic display of ignorance. Thanks for the laughs.

15. Fact: A .308 bullet fired from a bolt action hunting rifle is no less lethal than the same exact round fired from a ..308 caliber AR platform.

Fact : gun death statistics always include suicide stats.

Fact : 80% of all homicides are drug related incidents.

Fact : more people are murdered with hammers annually than AR15s.

Fact : the majority of homicides by firearms are by handguns not rifles. Ditto mass shooting incidents.

Fact : 54% of burglaries in the U.K. occur when the residents are at home. When such crimes are vastly more apt to become violent encounters. This is true 13% of the time in the USA. Why the difference? 42% of American’s have guns in their homes.

16. There is no need

Wait until kids and grandkids of republicans get shot up in their schools and then we’ll see change

Until then, NRA and Republicans be like, “Mental issues are the real killers” and “we’re very sorry for your loss, but we’re not going to do anything about it”

17. SEE!!!! I told you!!!! ....as stated previously im VERY much against death by hammer :)

18. Lol .... apparently you cannot compare a AR15 to a military assualt rifle but you can compare it to a hammer.

19. Yeah...both are tools. Both can be used to do evil. Until you can outlaw evil I’ll keep my guns and protect my family myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.