HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. [quote="Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE] It’s odd and sad.[/quote]

I wouldn't blame Bruce or give him too much credit, however you want to see it. He really is just a pion doing what the big three want him to do. They're being straight up arrogant about it. It's always been like this though "their way or the highway" it's why I'll never play another ATA game EVER and none of you should either. They've always pandered to the non paying whinners while bleeding the spenders.

...it is what it is and fine that it eventually has to end one way or another but ATA coulda listened to us a little more along the way. If they would've I guarantee they could've stretched it out a couple/few more years and had a higher profit margin then the one they worked. And the loyal playerbase wouldn't be resentful about it & would have transferred that loyalty over to another ATA game.

2. ANYTHING THEYRE SAYING ABOUT NOT FIXING THE WAR SYSTEM IS COMPLETE HORSE CRAP ...THEYVE MADE MASSIVE CHANGES/OVERHAULS TO THE WAR SYSTEM COMPLETELY BEFORE IE: clan wars to EE

...they simply don't want to do it PERIOD

3. After reading all of these comments there is so much to deal with. I do feel that some of the customer base gets ignored or bypassed. Now we need to find a balance for kaw.

Low land wars for example. I have never had one and really can't see why I would go back to war with my lowlands. The rewards are not great for way, it's exploited by one side scouting for an hour no wonder people won't invest their time. Indi wars are fine, at worse it's a 50/50 lotto in indi.

I created a thread about clan loyalty and to be fair fell on death ears.

I don't know if it's possible but it would be great if we could use the same clan for system wars and ebs. The idea is to simply have a war roster let's say 20 v 20 for argument sake. While that 40 are entered into the war system the rest could tap a ugly monster I would like to know what the game designers take on this is.

Also PVP Event. This is so exploited it's actually pointless. It's just going back to Pwars really open a spy N attack build. Farm them get #1 really this is not war it's just cheating. PvP rewards should be based on actually fighting.

It's been a pay to grow faster game for a long time and any company needs an income. Maybe giving us some better deals would help. The gap is so big between top and bottom maybe having a side show where we all become equal could help.

I have played heckfire a while now and whilst it is not bad it's not KAW. It won't be kaw either cause our players base here is what makes the community what it is.

I do feel kaw could be improved but we really need to gather ideas and realistic ones. Then come to a commen understanding between devs and the player base.

4. Rubbish...system wars are fun and this variant of indi survived as it was the most popular and most stable/reliable at matching. The more KaWers that do indi the better the matchups so my advice to all is put up or shut up! and see you out there!! P.S more eb fairies should try it adds a dimension to the game missing in the grind of eb - you know who u fairies are...??! Ajax!!!

5. Most warriors are trying to hit 40k reward tier in an event for items most don't need. Wwe are penalized to war...Wwe leave in the middle of an EB losing out on event rewards. Wwe come back to an EB where Wwe must regen for an hour (indi). Wwe don't always match and no rewards to war...
    The devs have created a monster and wonders why there is such a low turn out.
    The war system is broken and it has been made clear that they will not be putting any effort into fixing it.

If Wwe want a war game Wwe must move elsewhere folks!!!

6. Make wars great again

7. The problem is entirely rewards, who wants to waste hours every day to gain a few seals? Not many, add some exclusive war equip and a lot more will want to war. Anyone claiming "rewards" have no effect on war participation is delusional and clearly wasn't around to see the huge drop in players warring after the war equip was removed.

8. Hi mint if people enjoyed ee they'd be doing it without any rewards needed, no? All these people saying bring back war eq you're basically asking the devs to mask the problems and not fix anything about the war system and anyone who says the war system is fine is dillusional out of events there is like 1 indi match up with builds so far apart in stats its no fun at all. I imagine lowland is just as bad with crappy FFA clans and a couple serious clans where's the fun?

9. Humans dont do things that arent rewarding. The reason wars are dead is because they arent rewarding. That, in turn, makes them less enjoyable. Joy is not a reward. Joy is your mind's way of telling you you're earning a reward.

10. Who was it that quit?

11. Dev you should know on my build, spell crux chest 200% and 300% are same plunder since last land out.

12. Thank you Brice for responding. I respect that there are always 2 sides to every story. I also know KaW has a dedicated group of us that have been around for a while and enjoy the game. One aspect of KaW that keeps many around is OSW. The problem with your events is that it gets in the way. For us to grow we need the premium ebs and event rewards which takes us away from the part of the game we like. Smacking other people. Is there any play to give items for ongoing pvp. Not just the pvp event but for participating in osw? I know some will say it will lead to people farming their alts. But is there a balance that can be struck?

13. *Bruce

14. Maybe a solid reward for wars....like a chance at a new pad! I haven't warred yet but if there was a chance to win a pad I'd surely try, give us a chance to win some of that money back. Devs could afford a few pads as trophies.

15. Perhaps I did not explain my stance clearly enough Mint, let me try again.

The problem is not entirely rewards. Look at it this way, during the war equipment period you had a lot of clans competing for them. Most of these were regular and experienced warriors. Over time these exclusive equipment lead to a lot of cheating and unauthorised third party use to gain an advantage in these wars. Quite a few players were banned, most of them from a clan that was notorious for their "electronic aid" to win wars.
    Let's disregard the cheating aspect of LL wars for the reminder of this message.

Fast forward to the current set up without war equipment, participation had dropped precipitously with barely one serious regular clan.

Now if the devs were to bring back war equipment, sure the participation would rise, but the participation would consist of current warriors who were warring during the non equipment period and warriors who chased wars during the equipment period.
    It doesn't exactly garner interest from the majority of KaW players that don't war / never have warred. That is the main problem here. Barely 20% of the player base warred regularly at it's peak of war participation. Remember the decline of participation from S5 to S6?

The aim is to bring players who usually don't war, make wars easier to do, take lesser time, more easily accessible so a larger part of the player base tries it. Not just the players who used to war / have always been warring. That's what we need, imagine if the entire player base has a majority of them trying our wars? You'd see thousands warring a day! (Which right now, even with war rewards wouldn't happen)

Like I said before, the main deterrent for players not trying out wars is dedicating 1 hour+ per war amongst other reasons which I mentioned in my above post.

ATA has tried many variations of the war system to find a balance, they've varried clan roster sizes, times, duration and more. None seems to have found a good balance that invigorates player interest.

A overhaul / update of the entire war system is called for, but ATA has given up on the war part as they've admitted. They tried many years to get it right. That's what we'd need (overhaul/update) if you want to see people warring in large numbers, bigger than anything before.

At the most we'll see S7 during the new lands launch, but that's about it. I highly doubt we'll ever see new types of wars from ATA, for the simple reason it's no longer a priority for them. Which I understand. They have x amount of hours they can put into KaW development, they put it into the things they think can involve the most number of players and keep the most amount of players occupied.

Like trading, none of us ever thought it'd happen, yet ATA brought it out. It's managed to bring back a lot of activity to KaW. Something similar to what EBs did.

16. One comment I've seen regularly in this thread is that support gives crummy replies. (There are many other more regular comments, but as someone who doesn't war I don't really have a position to comment on them.)

If you give support a crummy ticket, they're going to give you a generic, unhelpful reply. "Fix wars" "Thank you for your feedback"

If you want a glitch fixed, for example, saying "Fix this glitch" or "the display isn't working" isn't helpful. You'll get a generic response. Same as if you send a directionless complaint, no matter how detailed.
    On the other hand, if you send a "I'm having this issue. This is exactly how I can make it happen, with screenshots as relevant. Here is exactly what happens, and the game parts that are affected. Doing this thing fixes it on the user end, but is inconvenient." THAT will get you a response every time.

I've sent in several bug reports over the last year and a half I've played. Every single one has had a unique, courteous reply, usually acknowledging what's happening. Sometimes that's followed up with "but we're already working on it" and other times they ask for more info.

All the lame tickets I've started? Generic replies. I'm not getting special treatment in replies. But for anyone frustrated at getting generic responses, try sending in tickets that aren't generic. You might be surprised at how quickly you start getting "better" replies.

17. No need to write another essay, i completely understood your first post. Whether the current war system brings new players in or not i couldn't care less, if all previous players who regularly warred came back that would be more than enough to bring lowland wars back to life. My point is that wars have died compared to what they were because of the removal of the only reason most even warred, the war equipment which had equivalent stats to that of the EB lb that you had to spend to get onto.

Talking about the wars themselves and time they take is another issue.

18. The issue w the tickets though is that there is no consistency. Some tickets are ignored completely. Some take a ridiculous amount of time to get a reply like 5 days or more. Some get the problem fixed but no reply, v frustrating. Some get generic we are looking at the issue replies but never get fixed. I have a ticket open at the mo w 3 points. First was fixed but I wasn’t told about it being fixed. Second still isn’t fixed. And latest is an insane issue that I still have no reply to. Just get these issues sorted plse. Oh and some updated pots and mith plse. Thx

19. It’s difficult to send a decent help ticket when you can only see one line at a time that heaven forbid you would like to amend!

I sent lots of feedbacks asking to have space to put more than 20 words before they finally extended how much information you could send lol I gave up when it comes to the above issue they can just deal with the mistakes but you do kinda keep it short n sweet for that reason.

20. I'll be certain to include big pictures along with the text next time! ;)