HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Absolutely hilarious. So as Bart says event before last, rings and legs, are indeed in the Mage and can be enchanted and transmuted. But... and get ready for this one. The legs in my Mage can only be enchanted by a gold coin which I don’t have  absolute genius. Yet another mistake. So I can enchant the ring with aqua and inferno but not the legs. Literally OH MY GOD!!!! Oh and the top 50 legs equip IS STILL MISSING!!!

Devs are you ever going to get one total event 100% right from beginning to end?

Devs what say you?...

2. OMG... I didn't see that yet.
    Well, at least the images of the rings after enchanting works.... oh wait... they don't!!!

3. :lol:

4. Lmao yeah you've been such a great ambassador to the game yourself huh musang? lol ...follow your own advice hypocrite.

5. Let’s try something diff. Oh Devs....beautiful, gorgeous, stunning Devs. Come on. Come to this thread and answer ole Icey. With lots of love.

6. They are definitely about today they answered my ticket. Come post on here and have a discussion devs. Will be good for morale if nothing else.

7. I'll be Adonis anger translator.
    Devs! Greedy money, grubbing devs, scheming sons of devs. Answer us . Get the hell on and reply to everyone on this thread and ice getting old over hear waiting. With lot's of money I ain't giving y'all till I get some responses.

8. Thank you NR brother...didn’t know you spoke Icey

9. Y'all just a bunch of whiners quit already

10. To answer your question as directly as probable AD...all of us.

Happy RL all 

11. Anyone who believes that there are any new players joining this game is deluded. For real.

KaW is done. It's been 8 years which is about 5 years better than most apps of this kind.

A new player would not understand any of this.

Explain allies and plunder.
    Epic battles
    Osw
    Pvp
    Furniture
    Charms
    Eq
    Bronze bars
    Silver bars
    Trading
    Clans
    Etc.
    The list is endless.

We get it because we've had years of this, more out of habit than anything at this point.

I love KaW. I'm not hating. I've been here from the plunder war days. Just be honest with yourselves. KaW has had its day. The devs learned from the demise of future combat about how to bleed out cash before the end.

It's like be upset that your 90 plus year old relative or friend is going to die anytime soon.

It's no use complaining. It is the nature of things.

Enjoy what's left. Curb your spending and seek out a new form of tap tap entertainment.

12. Devs had time to release another event but no time to reply to this thread LOL

13. Goodbye Franky :sad:

14. Not whining and devs need to quit ignoring the community. Hate people assume other's are whining when we protest. We are trying to be respectful so we can earn a response even tho we shouldn't have to earn a response.

15. I would think no answer is your answer
    I just came back was here in s1 and s2 and its crazy how things have changed

16. Hopefully you were in steerage

17. Lol Liz. Yup. A sinking ship I think also

YO DEVS!!!

WHAT SAY YOU???!

Give us some of what we want
    Give us some updates
    Give us a roadmap
    Give us an indication you care about us
    Give us...ANYTHING!!!!

18. Please stop saying "what say you", it makes you sound like Kasama

19. The only smart thing to do is stop spending and sell off assets....get what you can back before it’s 2 late. I did months ago and couldn’t be happier.