HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO L

Don't worry legion when KAW shuts down you can just go ahead and direct deposit your min wage paycheck directly to ATA 

2. Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO L

Get out of the thread you looser your mother dump you in her basement? Smh

3. Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO L

It's spelled "LOSER" you LOSER ...the only thing that's "looser" is your mother's ass (sorry bout dat bruh)

4. Re: HOW MANY MORE NEED TO L

Butthurt? Min wage too? ...you and legion get back to work those quarter pounders with cheese don't grill themselves 

5. Upon further Googling (lol) ...it seems as though ATA has done some local charity work up in Canada
    helping out a food bank looks like. Good for them. 

6. Thx Herp. You’ve made some good points but Plse stay on topic. I will ask people to leave and ask for bans if peeps keep going off topic. If you want argue w someone do it on another thread or their wall. Ty.
    Need this thread to stay on point until we hear from the Devs. Need them to see how serious we are all about their lack of care towards us. After they reply you can go nuts lol well unless it’s the usual dev non reply reply

7. I gave your mother a huge spank then I went round the corner for pack of cigarettes then never came back to raise you.

Staying on topic now 

8. They already have many kaw players over there. "Looking for testers for koh", "You get an item for your showcase"...come over to koh, and many of you did.
    They peddle their new games here and ppl go, but then complain kaw isn't working...stop buying into their new games smh.
    To stop buying into their games would be the biggest statement!!!
    Don't complain while promoting another ata game

9. Dude is asking for people to stop spending on the game...yet he is in a HTE clan.

10. DO you have to spend to be in an hte clan, u stupid ass. I get my seals from wars and selling my useless charms. Use your brains before u post. Useless peasant

11. It would be impossible for the HTE clan you sit in to maintain a full rotation of HTE without some of the people spending money. Especially since you flat out admit you get seals from selling charms. Does it really make you feel better that while you ask for a boycott of seals you just have other people buy them for you? The equivalent of what you said is like saying "Oh yeah, I'm boycotting McDonalds" while sitting there eating a Big Mac the guy sitting next to you bought for you with a few coupons for a free one or two mailed to you by McDonalds.

12. This^ I also called them out on that

13. ^ Triggered

14. FOR THE LAST TIME. STAY ON TOPIC OR LEAVE!!!

Devs we are still waiting. Oh and in case any of you are like real young I’ll try and relate in like your language duuuude #waitingforareply #notgoinganywheretillwegetone

Peace

15. Not all in the HTE clan get them for free, your presence in the clan and your contributions to keeping it alive encourages players to come to the clan and spend...

16. I think most people/gamers have room for more than one game, and I believe they have the right to expect a certain level of customer service/support from all.

When a game is running 24/7 I am disgusted that no one is available to respond to forum posts or help tickets until a Monday 9-5 ! And then it seems a case of if your lucky!

KaW have missed a trick tbh because surely us kawers descending on koh would have been the best promotional tool for encouraging new players into KaW from there, instead I’m sure most are like ohhhh don’t bother wasting money trying out KaW it’s full of glitches, war matching system is screwed and heaven forbid you report genuine issues you’ll be ignored.

So again SHAME on you KaW !!!!

So many dedicated kawers have sooo wanted this game to continually succeed and offered you all kinds of support in doing so , but you really don’t seem to want to listen and help yourselves!

I am confident they will respond to ice tomorrow , they always do, which is great but should it take ice to get here for you to respond to your players?!

17. Support this, kaw locks me off most wars for a few hours at a time sent many reports and so have others but they just can't find the time to help anyone

18. Sometimes I wonder if devs still read forums  it has come that far.

19. They addressed the ‘charms have no effect’ thread last week or so, they lurk time to time.

20. Support this thank you for bringing it up