HOW MANY MORE NEED TO LEAVE?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Adonis-ICE_MaCHiNE, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Legion you are an idiot ...told you Google before you type

If you notice the article is dated 2011 ...years before HTE came out

Peak player base during HTE was 200k ...the article quotes .46 a day pre hte. It doubled (.92) during the peak years.

200k X .92 = 192,000

192,000= $5,760,000 monthly

If you notice ATA doesn't say how much they actually made just that It was more then enough to get them rated top grossing app ...if you still don't believe me Google (lol) and see how much top grossing apps make and come back and tell me I'm wrong again.

2. and yes people this is why they don't care anymore ...tbh I probably wouldn't either

...I'm not that greedy though lol and I would have been way more honest 

3. I think about this game as a sinking ship and decided I’ll go down with it instead of “jumping” off  I’m confident with the way I live my life this will be the last app I spend real $ on so may as well enjoy it while it lasts.

4. Herp don't be another daft idiot.

I've read that article before and knew before hand you were referring to it.

1. The article is written by a content writer for the page. It's not a legit interview by ATA. They depend on catchy headlines which are often not really true. That's what content writers do. If your sole basis for their numbers on income is that article, then you my idiot friend are in for a shock.

2. NOT A LEGIT FIGURE QUOTE BY ATA. Read this over and over till you understand.

3. Considering none of those figures are actual figures posted by the company, the veracity of the article is at 0

You want to see real figures for the last 8 years? Check out a data archiver like sensor tower that has it. Websites like it have legit data analytics on spending patterns.
    Nowhere there will you see KaW make 5.6M or 4M a month or whatever number you pull out next.

With making 150-200K a month KaW was top 200 grossing last year September. Don't believe me? Go look up the figures on a legit website that provides these stats for analytics.

Look up how much they made last month. Enough for them to come 200-250th overall grossing.

Before you start with your spiel, take a look at the aforementioned website. Read the figures. Look back to the year you think KaW had its "peak". Come back and then talk. Ignorant idiots like you, smh. Nice 100K cs over there, I'm sure you're spending a lot on it.

Arguing with idiots like yourself is always pointless. Show you facts in your face and you'll still strut around like an idiot thinking you're right.

5. Can we all just stop spending money in this game? The devs don’t bloody deserve it with the almost of crap effort they put into this game.

6. damn dude you butthurt over that?  ...the person being interviewed is one of the 3 owners legion you ATA Ass kisser 

...the figures stated in previous post can be confirmed by other sources lol

Stop kissing ass loser lol

7. So you are literally saying ATA are liars lol ...yup 

8. I post facts all you post is a high school debaters rebuttal 

...dipwad hop back ok the short bus lol

9. ...I bet you work ATA support (14$/hour lol) and are butthurt cause of low pay  lol

Truth hurts don't it loser 

POST ANYTHING THAT CONTRADICTS WHAT I POSTED ...OTHERWISE IN ANY COURT OF LAW YOUVE LOST loser lol

10. Sigh. Should have expected it to be a stupid Todd alt trying to troll. :lol:

Enough said.

11. If you consider it a sinking ship already why waste the time and money trying to drain the water from the ship, your statement already states its a sinking ship. Sinking ships cant be saved. People are just hyped on legends and the shiny equipement which keeps them going which is smart by the devs. Have noobs keep chasing and spending money on equipment that keeps getting overhauled and reworked every other legends (im sick of getting multiple equipment ebery legends that a month down the road is obsolete due to the new legends that makes that new equipment that just gave away that new equipment. My biggest peave is im tired of getting the same equipment every other month just multiplied. That adds nothing to the game it just pisses people off that want a game with depth. Every few months its the same equipment on the same stupid legends that doesnt give enough aqua or inferno. Btw when are we getting some better paying free to play epic battles. You have lowlands and highlands monster what about the abyss etc??? Nah im just gonna make another 60 dollar pay to win epic battle, we arent closing down and milking the system by the way. Its disgusting how you treat old players and dismiss them as nothing when some of these players(myself included) remember this game as being so addictive as soon as i had wifi I would log into this game and go into forums to see what was happening in KaW city and dont let the idiots like Roni tell you that the forums or kaw are still active. They arent. Its honestly disgusting how greedy this game became, the old school players would never have left if it wasn’t so. Every move every update is only to milk more money it’s not to introduce a new player base or keep people playing. How long has it been since we’ve had a decent free eb? This games a joke and it youre a dev or a yes man mod you do anything you can to quell rebellion little do the mods realize everytime they shut someone up thats one less player playing this pathetic shell of a game. /endrant

12. lol it's not trolling if it's the truth you moron ...I POSTED FACTS WITH A DIRECT QUOTE FROM THE OWNER

...you have nothing but your love of ATA ass kissing. Yo go drop a couple seals lol you're clannies are waiting 

SERIOUSLY POST ANYTHING CONFIRMING WHAT YOU SAY ...ANYTHING LOL

TOP APPS DO MAKE 3-5 mil monthly you moron and KAW was a top app for long long time this is not something you can refute Ass licker

13. ...and for a while KAW was top grossing MMORPG. Go ahead deny/refute that 

14. Keep topic on track we want a developer response.

15. I'll find more quotes to SS ...trust me there plenty more

Go ahead post your numbers/facts ...idiot

16. Lol

17. Some really good points guys and as Bach says plse stay on topic. you can argue amongst yrselves on yr walls. Plse leave the post if you aren’t gonna stay on topic

Bottom line it would appear we all agree. Too little from the Devs. Too little in every single possible way. I do note that yes the game moved servers indicating at least a want from the Devs to update and yes does also go a ways to explain all the glitches and bugs. But the problem is the absolute lack of comms from the Devs. TALK TO US!!!! GEEZ I mean how hard does it need to b. You won’t b the first company to say yr doing something and then not do it. To release a road map only not to activate everything you said. That’s just how it goes. But this complete and utter silence while we moan and complain and argue is absolute nonsense and shame on you for treating yr paying customers this way.

Show us what is planned in 2018 or how about a novel idea. Actually do something just 1 damn thing WE asked for...

I say again...Devs what say you???

18. Well.... I logged a ticket 48 hours now for an issue ..... amazingly not a response. /Sarc.

If your gunna neglect your bread n butter devs, you’ll be on ramen noodles before too long.

Start listening to your kawmunity, put some resources in as per the paying public warrant, because before too long you’ll be wishing you had the funds to run heckfire.

Unlike your lazy asses, kaw runs 24/7 365, pull the server down on your weekends if you can’t be assed dealing with ticket items.... but you’ve made your bed - time to start giving the kawmunity the respect they pay for

19. Don't expect a response immediately if you send in a ticket on a Friday/weekend, they don't work on weekends. So you'll only get a reply Monday their noon time. Why? Idk, small company they don't have 24/7 customer care.
    I have two open tickets as well.

Ps: Can someone ban that moron Todd/Herp before he ruins another thread? It's players like him that have nothing to contribute but flame,troll and degrade the forums.

20. I spoke nothing but the truth with RL proof to back it up lol ...you butthurt because you're wrong PERIOD. You need to be banned for an idiot. ....go buy some more seals pathetic ass kisser 