Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. What is the percentage growth for dropping allies?

2. Speak to kabi  JK
    15/0/5/4 "meta" build for hyb
    18/0/1/5 "meta" build for tank
    Stronger but harder to use:
    15/0/6/3 * 14/1/6/3
    15/2/1/6 * 16/1/1/6

3. Re: POST QUESTIONS HERE

Chaz

4. When can i put my equipment into my showcase??? Ie- (Rings/legs) from last event???

5. What is % aqua drop from preamium eb?

6. Where are the seal drops ? Been on here for 7yrs and still no seal drop. Wth?

7. Seal drops are super rare and only happen from certain ebs. Check chocolate's eb guide to see whether or not a certain eb can even drop seals, you may not have been doing ones that can.

In the almost two years I've been active, I've seen several dozen seal drops. It does happen, just infrequently, and only in some ebs.

8. how do I
    trade on pc &upgraed &get event stuff
    :?:

9. Trading, legends, and showcase features are not available on pc at this time. You need to log in on mobile to access these things.

10. How much bigger do I have to be to become top 10000?

11. Allies, battles won, and hire price all contribute to top 10k. Raw stats required vary wildly depending on your ranking in the other three boards.

12. Battles homie. I’m in the top 1500 on the ally lb and the top 8500 on the value lb and havent even cracked the top 10k overall. I’m in the top 1500 on the legends and still not in the top 10k overall. Battles is a joke nowadays in which the devs still have not revamped the leaderboard.

13. Your stats are too low.

14. For what?

15. Rejoining after a hot minute, what's a Merc again?

16. Enchant piece of eqpt with the Mage. How do you do this?

17. Go to the marketplace, and select the "mage" tab. Alternatively, view a piece of equipment, and select "enchant this equipment."

18. The new eb

How do we open the new eb?

19. Re: The new eb

There's a forum post on how to open the new eb.

20. How do I know my stats I mean soldiers attack and defence and spy attack and defence in my profile????