Charms have no effect...

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AngryBadger, Dec 26, 2017.

1.  You all been had

2. Wow that's pretty sad tbh, cmon devs, u guys trying so hard to keep adding new stuff yet u can't even make the current implements work right first

3. What's pretty sad is most of you didn't notice 

4. Guilty as charged, also they REALLY need to clean up inventory.

5. Dunno, my icetail helped my alt to hit ebs it was too small to hit otherwise. Confirmation bias and all that, but arent we all guilty here?

6.  no im not guilty I've been saying from almost day one they were useless, I'm not the only one there were a couple other people ...Silverbullet and someone else lol 

7. Someone call me ? 

8. I have asked support and they directly told me that charms and furnishings both apply raw stats, they say to consider them as mini lands lol. And also I can easily hit accounts 100s of mcs higher than me if they have no charms so yeh. Hope this helps.

9. Annnnnd you would know... how?

10. I’ll take your charms then

11. Attacks are percentage based. So all charms do is help percentage wise.

12. So thought I'd test it and I can confirm that charms work.

13. Your father told me 

14. Source? Proof?

15. ??? They are static. Troop loss is not affected by luck. Its only affected by strength, probability doesnt need to be taken into account

16. The charms add to your raw stats, so its not going to make much difference

17. ....people please, there is no Bigfoot 

18. I like the have nice charms follow me if you got some cool charms

19. I’ll take unwanted charms since they have no affect for you.

20. Its been a poorly held secret for awhile that attk stats from charms dont work correctly, why do you think everyone wants to trade for venegrator statues? This game is broken beyond repair, im just trying to enjoy the ending.