New upgradable and transmutable equipment! (update)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

2. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Some of these feel a little difficult to enchant, compared to the helmets. The smallest amulet reward failed 3 times at level 2. Was this intended or just an oversight?

3. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Exactly how many hours were in between warning people to use their gems and actually making them unusable?

4. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

I can only put gems into 1 weapon??!?

5. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

It's no longer possible to enchant the equipment with gems. You can only use Aqua/Inferno to upgrade its levels.

6. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

At least a week, maybe a little longer.

7. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

This post is from yesterday tho, I missed it and now all my gems are unusable :( unless there was another post that stated it I didnt get much time to get knowledge of this.

8. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

They announced it on the Black Friday event thread. Although I agree, would have helped if it had better visibility through maybe a splash screen or a in game pop-up. There's a lot of players that don't check the forums and wouldn't have know about how the gems worked.

9. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

What if I missed the deadline? I didn’t even think of checking the forums, and I have the jewels to enchant my weapons. Does that mean I’m just stuck with those jewels forever without being able to evolve my weapons prior to using aqua and inferno? I sent a help request yesterday, but I haven’t received a reply about it.

10. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

I have the same problem, all jems are now useless, this stuff is getting too complicated. If equipment can be enchanted using special items those items should be viewable while looking at the piece of equipment, just like you can see the aqua and inferno. Come on! Setup your GUI game plzzz

11. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

More importantly, is your real name Caster?

Like ATABruce is Bruce and ATACharlie is Charlie. Is your real name Caster?

12. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Y'all have had gems for weeks now...claiming that it's unfair that you only had three weeks or so to enchant with them doesn't really make sense.

13. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Well the issue here is giving 6 gems for 3 weapons, so I’m assuming that most people did the same as me and upgraded their more powerful weapon while waiting to see if the gems were going to be useful in future events. Also to note that my overall decision to not insert gems into the weaker weapons was both due to the point I made above, and that they appeared to lack the ability to be transmuted, so why rush anything without knowing. Then we get a less than 24 hour warning. Kinda stingy transparency imo.

14. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Short Answer

As of right now, there is no plan to extend it. Gems/Jewels are no longer useful. Please write in to support and we will have someone dedicated to talking and helping on Sunday/Monday for these players.

Long Answer

Ah! I am sorry you did not use the gems/jewels! Events, where we force the mage into both enchanting weapons for levels and for new tiers, is tough right now. Currently, the mage only wants to do 1 thing at a time so there is always this hard deadline that can lead to issues where players miss out.

This time we tried to do 2 things to protect from this:

1. wait a relatively long time before asking the mage to no longer accept gems and switch to Aqua and Inferno. (Often it is only a few days, this time we gave over a week)

2. As we were giving a long time and in order to switch the requirements a lot of changes need to happen back end, we didn't want to give too firm a date really far in advance as that could lead to us changing it as other things could come up. (We locked in our date after over a week but still, players weren't able to enchant for a few minutes past that deadline. The further target would have been even more difficult for us to be accurate.)

Next Time:

We'll put the information in Start Up, Forum + Item Descriptions (if we have space) to try and triple up on information-osmosis.

In the future, if this continues to be an issue we'll stop co-opting the mage and look for other solutions. (maybe we will have to ask the mage to be able to do more than 1 thing for each item)

This Time:

As of right now, there is no plan to extend it. Gems/Jewels are no longer useful. Please write in to support and we will have someone dedicated to talking and helping on Sunday/Monday for these players.

Sorry again for any difficulty! It is never our intention. :(

Please write in to support and be patient for us to try and work with you directly.

15. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

First and foremost, thank you very much for getting back to me. Even if you guys aren’t able to do anything about it as of right now, I appreciate the answer.
    Going to the alternative, is it possible to implement more forms of upgrades through the mage? It would avoid any players missing the deadline for items that they got. Maybe locking the upgrades to aqua and inferno after using them for the first upgrade instead of the gems or items that are needed during the event would do the trick? The mage should be more useful anyway!  I’d like to spank him to do some more for my kingdom, including that bad success rate for some of the stuff I need to upgrade before I transmute it, if you get what I’m saying.
    If that is something that takes time to develop, then why not take the stats of the equipment with the gems enchanted while removing the equipment without them for the time being, as well as the gems?

16. I couldn't add a topaz to my second sword, added because of an EB error or something?, Support told me it's because the game won't allow me to have 2 swords with all the gems and should just wait and transmute one. Except now the mage is only accepting aqua and inferno and not gems.

I raised THIS issue with support and got a long message about the mage having ADHD so he can't do two things at once and possibl maybe perhaps sometime in the future they might get him a script to help with his ADHD so he can multi task and other than that we're sorry but there's nothing we can do.

Cheers man. Much appreciated

17. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

I do not know how much time or effort it takes for your teams to create pop-ups(like the ones with scheduled maintenance) or send an in game report or like you did in the past, send a message via "kaw". Anyway I think it might help a lot of players to use these kinds of communication to let people know that these items will become unusable in the near future. (You dont have to add an exact date in my opinion, just the knowledge that we dont have to save the gems would evade a lot of frustrations. Maybe using world announcements would be an easy way to communicate this? I dont know just giving options :)
    Anyway I think it's great that you guys show that you care about us by spending so much time in replying. Keep up the support ATA  the KAW community should learn to not only point out the bad things.

18. What did we miss out on by not upgrading? Kinda courious.

19. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Just make the gems charms!? What’s wrong with That??? Ppl have to play long hours & spend $$ & then you do crap like make items USELESS? BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Also - WHEN OH WHEN R U ever going to get rid of “dead accounts”- years & years & YEARS THEY PILE UP! Why do you allow this!? 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.