Play Kingdoms of Heckfire for Exclusive KaW Rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Its now the 1st the b.s. is strong with this one

2. Tomorrow means next year or never to ata.

They should hire good developers but they made the mistake of taking the company to Vancouver BC limiting the talent pool. They have to take the best of the worst and it shows in their game and support.

3. I’m busy playing KaW for rewards! There are still several issues pending from past promos...will we be getting any answers regarding those?

4. We still waiting. Give me my crap

5. Where are the Rewards???

6. Rewards are being distributed. It will take some time to reach everyone. Stand by.

7. Bruce, war season? New content? Anything?

8. Still haven't received mine!!

9. Downloaded and linked 3 hours ago. Hopefully im not to late?

10. Had to do it before the first I believe.

11. Ok so LB is fixed. Now how bout upgrading BF event EQ?

12. Did it before 12pm pt so should be ok

13. I never got my legendary dragon in KoH I’ve been on and off all day and I never received an iOS chest

14. In KoH you need to collect it manually. Go to the Store and grab the iOS Chest for free.

15. Are items still being sent out? ....i haven't gotten mine

16. Anyone else think it’s odd that you ask a question about kaw and there’s no answer but ask anything about koh and they are all over it like a rash

17. Rewards should have appeared for everyone who followed instructions by now. If you do not see them please restart your app. Note that one item will appear in your Showcase while the other will appear in the Throne slot on your Furnishings page.

18. Thanks Bruce 

19. I finely got mine :D thanks

20. I can’t find the chests