A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Action isnt always taken so meh!

2. Yall talking about grammar like it makes a difference in whether yall are understood... serves to distract and derail so those posts should be deleted from this thread huh? not likely but im surprised this thread is even allowed to exist with all these false accusations y'know? Ya feel? Ya picking up what has been on the ground for years?

3. Step 1. Repeatedly bash head on brick wall until "runner facts" and "alts" come to mind.

Step 2. Spew said "facts" into any public channel to cement the delusion of being relevent in a war game.

Step 3. When someone calls your your facts, fail bomb them until they die of laughter.

Congratulations you're now someone who has to remind you how popular they are.

4. Isn't that why u were demodded, cheater? :roll:

5. Great thread as always, roni. Full support

6. That's the main reason ...there's others  (kotfe scumbag)

7. Todds bum is forever sore from the pounding he took from kotfe recruits. He's not well.

8. Vixen you're new girlfriend now? Or boyfriend? Or maybe you two take turns?

Another Kotfe ass licking scumbag war running eb fairy ...keep talking catfish
    Then go back to your crap clan/alliance and lick ass like you've been doing since you joined them 

9. Wow. You are real hurt. Those emotions sure send the message you are not over the relationship yet. I think you best get some support. Maybe a group? Just here to help :)

10. LOL HiT squad loser ...I whooped your loser clan single handedly for couple years ...still have SS of you cowards crying about inc on first PvP event.

Sticking up for you loser Apoc friends? ...you cheat too 

Anyone who's been in Apoc/Kotfe more then a year and is in good with their idiot leaders all cheat 

...seriously pathetic 

11. Todd for president!
    Todd/Roni2020, a future worth trolling.

12. You brought it up first.
    Go ahead and give all the info you know to be true.
    Dont break tou and put accusatory statements on a thread without explaining.

Why are men so intimidated by Roni?

13. Roni is pretty ok, a little misguided and her facts can be rather messed up but she surly has a finger on the pulse of KaW. Frankly I look forward to her posts.

14. @HiT squad loser Huma

Loser you can't even deny it huh? ...where do you think I got the addys to those websites from CHEATER 

...I MADE DIddleDoodler reset and quit lol can do the same for the rest of you pathetic scumbag cheaters 

15. What did I just read...

16. Not sure Barbi, and while I am flattered Roni, don't think I have the presence I once had. Most of my old farms and friends (many both) are gone or semi-retired like me. Been semi-retired for half year myself now and just now getting back into the swing of things. Mr. Arrow can have any mantle of mine he wants, lol. The level of Drama and politics that goes on behind the scenes of major clans and alliances, demands a degree of attention I no longer have time to give. I'm just back to have fun and see old friends. It's time for the New generation to shine.

17. Oh shut up you idiot you sound completely stupid, please retire.

18. Nah fam, warlock is super chill

19. Why am I ALWAYS mentioned... like why are you so obsessed OMG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.