A guide into being just like me

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by RS-roni-RS, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and to have commanding presence on kaw [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] .Everywhere you go in life there is always going to be the " popular people or cliche and the outsiders " . The gaming world isnt any exception.But with the right positive attitude from the beginning .You can over ride the norm and turn it on it's head and have all eyes on you . You cant be taught how to have commanding presence. It is a quality that comes from within you . Being able to uplift peoples moods and give them a new outlook to tackle problems . You dont become a leader by being arrogant , bossy, hoity-toity and talking down to people. You have to be able to speak on the level to everyone . But also being able to keep that edge and not be easyily swayed .So that no one is able to take advantage of you and insult your integrity. Have good moral values and never being crass will bring alot of respect to you .Because you follow your own head and not what is the norm that everyone else does or says. Although the saying " money talks " will always be true and will seperate the heirachy from the everyday folk. Many have no airs and graces and are still approachable .Whereas some of the lower tier think that the only way to stand out in the crowd is to be nasty to people and a bully. Thinking you can gain commanding presence by making people fear you.This approach will gain you followers but only negative individuals who will pull you down.The right outlook is to display inner confidence and even when life gets you down dont make it obvious , Keep smiling and keep cracking jokes and entertaining .This will make others think if you are so positive at all times and are always try to improve your everyday routine.Then inturn they will try follow your lead and work your attributes into their own personality also . Gaining you respect.You have to expect some haters along the way .When you are doing it all right it sets off a envious streak within others who will be viscious and horrid to you .But try not it let it upset you . That is a even more positive clue that your commanding presence is soaring & growing. Making some feel invisible by comparrison . Shake your tail feathers at them and keep on , keeping on .Dont let anyone hold you or get you down . When Apoc leader Warlock retires .He should make ArrowToTheKnee the next Apoc leader.He steps into worldchat and all eyes are on him .He has great commanding presence in a room is a entertainer ,he is polite but gets under the enemys skin .And sets the example of you dont need to be vile and cruel to people to win wars.With wit you can conquer all.

2. el oh el

3. aha aha

4. Oloolooloolol

5. lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele

6. RONI IS LIFE AND BAE!!!and i keep asking Warlock to retire,but his only response is Warlock master race.#RIPDREAMS#WARLOCKSHATTEREDMYDREAMS

7. Leave already Warlock, RONI HAS SPOKEN :ugeek: :evil: :twisted: :) :( :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

8. Great thread!

What Roni really means is...

Kiss my fabulous ass!

9. You forgot to say to eat at a buffet at least 4 times a week to have a fat ass like yours. Porky

10. Wow warlock apoc leader lmfao what a joke that's who got me my first silence ran an narc to a mod no surprise apoc noobs been at me  there legacy is another's butthurt an nice read Roni my commanding presence make my name an yours pop up in the same sentence amongst our similar haters

11. This is hard advice to follow if you suffer from delusions of grandeur. When you suffer from that type of delusion you might believe you have a commanding presence ,but you could have that all wrong. I actually read the whole post mostly because I’m writing a paper on this very topic.

12. You just seem like some stupid little poo jabber to be honest. You should write your paper on that, then use it for toilet paper for all that it's worth.

13. Ok bionic you got it and that’s what I will do. I just couldn’t resist that commanding presence and witty reply.️

14. 1. Have terrible English skills
    2. Use these skills to make idiotic threads
    3. There's no step 3. You're like Roni now.

15. Erratic ...PM me 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.