Why do we have politicians?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Nov 8, 2017.

1. The people hire the politicians so that the people can:
    (1) obtain security without managing it.
    (2) obtain action without thinking about it.
    (3) inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
    (4) avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
    (5) obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.

They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine:
    (1) provide for the survival of the nation/womb.
    (2) prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation/womb.
    (3) destroy the enemy who threatens the nation/womb.
    (4) destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation/womb.
    Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear.

The generals are industrialists.
    The "presidential" level is shared by the international bankers.
    The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes, but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.
    Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to
    the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.

This information is brought to you by "silent weapons for quiet wars"

It was a Rockefeller grant funded study by Harvard University

When the grant money ran out the military picked up the tab, it was kept secret until a pilot bought a broken printer at a swap meet for parts and found 43 pages stuck inside, this is the first page

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    TOP SECRET

Silent weapons for quiet wars
    Operations Research Technical Manual
    TW-SW7905.1

Welcome Aboard
    This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the "Quiet War", being conducted using subjective biological warfare, fought with "silent weapons".
    This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.
    May 1979 #74-1120
    Security
    It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e.,
    the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide
    scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal
    declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no
    agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.
    You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without the loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them.

Historical Introduction
    Silent weapon technology has evolved from Operations Research (O.R.), a strategic and tactical methodology developed under the Military Management in England during World War II.

The original purpose of Operations Research was to study the strategic and tactical problems of air and land defense with the objective of effective use of limited military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics).

It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be useful for totally controlling a society. But better tools were necessary.

Social engineering (the analysis and automation of a society) requires the correlation of great amounts of constantly changing economic information (data), so a high-speed computerized data-processing system was necessary which could race ahead of the
    society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation.
    Relay computers were to slow, but the electronic computer, invented in 1946 by J. Presper Eckert and John W. Mauchly, filled the bill.

The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear programming in 1947 by the mathematician George B. Dantzig.

Then in 1948, the transistor, invented by J. Bardeen, W.H. Brattain, and W. Shockley,
    promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power requirements.

With these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a
    button.

Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the study of the structure of the American Economy.i

One year later, in 1949, The United
    States Air Force joined in.

In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to
    determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering.
    Engineered in the last half of the decade of the 1940's, the new Quiet War machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold-plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954.

With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of unlocking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent
    availability of unlimited social power was a possibility only decades away.

The combination was irresistible.

PAGE 05

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT ... 20WARS.pdf

2. Still haven't found out what drugs op uses.. :(

4. I read it on the internet so it must be true!! 

5. Why so serious?

6. Why so desperately seeking attention with a trolling fake document? If you'd led with the funny TP the reaction would've been different :)

7. I sure hit a nerve!

You can't handle real RP?

Did you even read all 43 pages?

It's so accurate and 40 years old, don't you want to learn how to RP?

It takes really really high technical level research and accuracy is paramount.

Wait until you get to the part about the American family, you'll know you're roll playing, and women are still acting exactly like it's laid out in these instructions.

They've been molded socially since birth to act a certain way, and you read this and you will see exactly the roll being played, by your sister, your mother, your wife, your lady fiend.

I challenge anyone to read this document in the context of 1950's then come back here and say with a straight face that it's not true.

You just see I'm the author of a new thread and you come here to say whatever you say, with zero consideration for what's actually written, oh it's just x_x let's try to make him look crazy.

Your making yourself look bad and I'm not laughing at you, I'm still posting more and more threads, you'll get on board with me the moment you look with unbiased and open mind without prejudice.

You're so edgy you wouldn't dare to be different lol. Doing what you're told is a virtue.

"If everyone jumps off a bridge would you?" - every mom.

I know you would, you already did, you're leading the charge lol.

Read it first then come tell me that it's crap...

8. We don't think you're crazy. We think you're stupid.

9. 43 pages? thats tldr... rather watch the movie... is there 1?

10. Nah I think I'll pass. You enjoy your fantasy world where, if it's on the internet it must be true lol

11. Oh look, more of what nobody wants.

12. Yes

13. Easy answer. People hate lies. Best way to know someone is lying is to make him/her politician

14. People are dumb these days plain and simple. Our ancestors put their lives on the line for what they believed in and many countries were overthrown and taken over by the people. We have become weak and pacified. We sit back and enjoy what we have or is left choosing to do nothing. The people in this world have changed drastically and to dismiss this as fiction and impossible is a level of stupidity in which I choose not to comprehend.

15. It's better this way.

16. Fanboy said what ? 

17. Are you by any means related to or using anything related to sovereign citizens?
    Answer please :)

I have an actual question aswell.

Are you referencing those vocal for "rights" vs those who are not?
    Left-Right wing kinda thing?
    Im ignorant to this issue as i do not care, but is this like California wanting to leave the US? (I don't know if i am stupid and this isnt true or if it is. Again. I don't care.)

I care about rights, but I am not vocal about them. I have alot different opinions in comparison to many people, even those who would be considered as having similar views.
    Would I be considered docile, as i keep to myself (but am not afraid to vocalize) my opinions? Or would i be considered Political, as the act of being docile would be Politically correct as well, as to not offend others. Couldn't docililty be Political in of itself?
    ?

Would I, as a result, be independent of both the docile and political group

Does that explain me?

18. How do you define those words?

To me a sovereign is NOT a subject to the will of another without consent.
    (gets his rights from God)

To me a citizen IS a subject to the will of another by nature.
    (gets his rights from man, and most often kings, tyrants, and dictators)

The only difference between the king and subject is where their rights come from.
    What rights does the king have? Ask him and he will tell you.
    What rights do his subjects have? Ask the king he will tell you what their rights are.

If equality is paramount and mandatory both of these words can not co-exist IMHO and do not belong in the same sentence as they're opposites.

This question is gibberish!

Can you clarify?

"...at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people; and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects...with none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty." CHISHOLM v. GEORGIA (US) 2 Dall 419, 454, 1 L Ed 440, 455 @DALL 1793 pp471-472

If you like California

California Government Code Sections 11120 and 54950 contain strong statements about the sovereignty of the people.
    I covered 11120 in this other thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=181926

I have no evidence in my possession I ever elected to be a US citizen. If you have any evidence I prefer the moving party (you) bare the burden of proof.

The only path to federal citizenship under the 14th amendment is title 8 united states code (oath of allegiance administered by a federal judge)

In original post I am referencing the document provided by the link, it was put together by Harvard University and is not mine.

http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/SILENT ... 20WARS.pdf

I don't think so, if you stay silent it's presumed that you agree, failure to object in a timely fashion is agreement.

Just Google "failure to object"

https://www.ruaneattorneys.com/appeals- ... to-object/

For example if I said I don't see evidence you have the right to live, and you don't object and you stay silent and just look at me, well what's stopping me from injuring you? You going to wait for someone else to object for you?

Those who choose to protect your rights subjected themselves to lots of extra rules, to many rules to know and study they have work to do not sit around studying books.

That being said there may be a high level of gross negligence on behalf of those securing your rights.

When someone "gives you your rights" such as Miranda rights, they only give you ONE right.

(it's NOT life or liberty either)

So basically if you aren't claiming your rights, speaking up for your rights being objective, and defending your rights immediately upon trespass.

Then what rights do you really have? Who is going to go between you and your creator whatever or whoever that is and talk to your god and recognize the probably millions of rights while at the curbside. Nope. They'll assume the role of your king right there.

Your left with someone like me deciding for you what religion you observe and what rights you get with that religion and that god.

I'll say your religion is the state and you have the right to remain silent.
    You have the right to an "attorney" (even though that's listed NOWHERE in the bill of rights lol, making stuff up now.)

Basically if you say you want an attorney present during questioning you're arrested on the spot taken to jail and then sometimes tortured.

One guy lost his case by not objecting, the prosecutor said he was a corporation he never objected, they proceeded, then on appeal he realized what happened tried to point out that mistake to the appellate judge, and was denied he did not object in a timely fashion and allowed them to proceed agreeing to the facts.

If you object and they proceed anyway (overrule) there is a record of your objection and you have something to appeal.

19. I am vegan how does this apply to me

20. No. Nolo contendere.

Me. I value life.

The only way they truely learn is in the field. Knowledge is great and all, but application of knowledge is better. What's worse then knowing something but not knowing how to use it?

Yeah. We know. Cleveland PD, Chicago, LAPD, etc. Knowledge leads to knowledge. Similarly a lack of knowledge leads to a lack of knowledge. However, a lack of knowledge can turn to learning opportunities.
    The miranda warning formed in culmination of multiple cases. I believe escobedo,Wainright and Miranda itself resulted in the formal warning's creation, but the miranda warning, in part, had roots(lead/impacted it's formation) in 1914 & 1921

You are afforded rights until they are waived, by the individual(yourself)

Overall, I need you to further elaborate on this whole (your response ) idea.
    Im just gonna say No, because I hold the keys to my own success. But i am still docile? (Im not making a point here, just tryna figure logically how this fits into our society)

Ok. I guess every poor person suspected of a crime effectively gets no trial, as it is in no way fair or of due process, and immidiately is thrown into jail, convicted due to a lack of knowledge surronding court cases and proceedures. We had a case like that right? Hmmm. I think that dude won his appeal for lack of or innefective counsel. [/quote]

Of course they are arrested. They are not under arrest at the time, being interviewed as a witness. If an individual pleads the 5th, the officer has either reasonable suspicion (effectively allowing a noncustodial detention) or depending on the circumstance, probable cause to suspect the individuals involvement in the crime. Why Plead the 5th if you are innocent.
    May i add that probable cause is sufficient to arrest, and a warrant is not necessarily needed on scene. Similarly an individual does not need to be mirandized, as long as no questions pertaining to the crime are asked while in custody. You get Mirandized on arraignment anyways. Torture is an illegal means to obtain information, and has been since the late 1930s. Our Exclusionary rule handles that issue now. Not to mention torture would result in immediate removal from the force, and result in lawsuits

Seems like he had no plea ~ Nolo contendere. And corporations are not provided the same "rights" as individuals. Appellate courts don't argue the facts in question, only whether or not the case adhered to the established court rules/laws & court proceedings. I'd assume It's a fact that he plead no contest. They can't argue that issue.
    Your argument as a whole could make sense if it were not circumstantial. Each part of your claim relies on previous or future evidence to be justifiable. However, on its own, no individual part stands.

-------------------------
    I am curious. Is another language your first language or... i am polilingual, so i wouldn't mind.