* UPDATED* 10/22 We are wobbling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Oct 17, 2017.

1. The earth is round and lizard ppl don't exists but I question the wobble

2. What exactly was the purpose of this post? It wasn't quite mentioned in the original post. Just wondering what the purpose of this was.

3. Maybe I'm just missing the context of old posts

4. Just to show the wabble, where we are at, why the weather and the seasons been acting strange the last few years

It's not global warming is the tilt and angle of the axis

5. Can't tell if meme or srs

6. So what you saying is that global warming dosnt exist.
    Its all about the tilt and angle.nothing to worry about then,scientists all over the globe is relived about this news.they were wrong all the time,x_x deserve the Nobel price

7. Yeah man carbon emissions don't come from space bro

We take carbon that's been stored in the ground by plants

Think about that for a minute

Carbon that was already taken out of the air and put in the ground few million years ago

Now we are using it again and plants are going to use that carbon again to grow big and strong then die and put the carbon back in the ground

Carbon is one of the building blocks of life, your "scientists" (if that's what you call them) have forgot about the partnership we have with plants breathing co2 stripping the carbon and exhaling 2 oxygen

Plant a tree save the world

You really want to stop global warming then advocate for the legalization of the "plant of renown"

It takes a hundred years for a tree to do what pot can do in 90 days, it much more renewable energy and can place several billion dollar industries over night including building materials, paper, oil, and repairs the soil not to mention maintaining homeostasis in the body and its the most nutritional food known to man

6 seeds barely opened thru germination is an entire meal, we can feed everyone on the planet in a very short time
    [title=feldspar+white]"I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more."Ezekiel 34:29[/title]

8. Its that simple?you figure it out.glad you got some religiouse crap in at the end.
    Polution is not a fact,its mumbo jumbo,made up by some crazy ppl?."they" are hiding the truth.

9. Don't put words in my mouth

"now we are using it again"

10. I’m sorry but that is just not true it may be a contributing factor. Global warming on the other hand is a huge and very real problem

11. Put words in your mouth?
    You always avoiding questions.
    You are the one putting words in mouth with your answers.
    Cant stand when ppl question you.
    Not sure what you expect when making statements like you do?

12. Really had to good laugh at your trumpet explanation why scientists have it all wrong about fossil fuels, carbon emission and climate change...

You really are a moron or riding alternative facts just for the fun of it.

Might try to read up about that earth wobble and its explanation (quite a nice NASA and JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab LA, had a friend doing his PhD there... yes, I used to be a "scientist") article of 2016) before doing your own interpretation of things...
    The wobble might in fact be due to climate cycles and not the other way around.
    Those are rather short cycles (7 years) and the wobble is of inches in magnitude.

Your graphs are not showing the wobble but the obliquity (change in axial tilt), which varies between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees in cycles of 40,000 years. Good luck explaining weather pattern changes over the last 50 years with that phenomenon.

13. Your friend got his PhD by repeating what he was told, not for his own observations, ideas, theories, or conclusions.

That certificate is only as good as his teacher and who is his teacher.

His teacher is a guy repeating what he was told too.

Look at the world that has been created where everything you see must be interpreted by someone with a certificate of completion in "repeat after me"

This graph is showing the top down view of the geographic north pole as it moves in a year

The seasons are not only influenced by the axial tilt but also the distance from the sun, in the winter months the northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun causing it to be summer in the southern hemisphere which is tilted toward the sun

As this graph shows we are going wide out means that our tilt away from the sun is much less and causing a mild winter due to the extra solar radiation

The weather is only the wind and pressure, wind is caused by air close the ground heating and air in high altitude is cooling as they change places wind is the effect

I don't pretend to have all the answers I'm just showing the graph of the tilt as it is today clearly its not 40,000 years

Look at this graph and you'll see what I'm talking about

Here where it says June solstice we are fully tilted toward the sun

And on the other side you see December solstice where at that time we are tilted away

Now in the original graph in op where we are titling comparing that to this image here

We are more upright tilting more toward the sun which is going to cause a more mild winter this year and that's just my prediction looking at this graph

I could be wrong and that's fine there are lots of other factors in play with the weather that can cause temperatures to fall more

In only saying based on my observations with my eyes and ignoring my certificate of completion in repeating or allowing you or anyone to interpret what my eyeballs are looking at

That it's looking like a mild winter to me and time will tell how accurate my prediction is going to be

It could be that we are tilting farther away and is going to be a brutal winter for the northern hemisphere but it don't feel like that where I live temperatures are decent as of now

It's November and I got my windows open

14. Made the graphs yourself?no copy?didnt read it somewere?your own studies?what equipment did you use?.as you say others just saying what they been teached by others i asume you came up with all you say by your self not what you read or told?and now you say you could be wrong?.why dont you begin with"this is what i belive" or "maybe this explains".you always say "this is how it is"

15. Yeah first I invented the earth then electricity then I invented computers, then I tilted the earth just to come here and explain this to you

If you are satisfied with that good day

The graph is what has been tracked thru the years so we can compare the data

Maybe in your world facts only exist when you accept them, I don't see your graph anywhere on the forums so I brought one that I use

I don't mind you bumping the thread it would have died long time ago without your trolling

So please continue

I'll wait for you to get your graph from your top scientists and all their papers from the fancy schools and they can all stand around congratulating eachother and a fantastic graph

Then let's compare them, would they be identical? If not how different would they be? Who knows?

Instead of following every thread I make how about you bring something to the discussion

Oh yeah that's right you got nothing to bring, you have to piggy back on my threads to try to become relevant

In fact your whole existence on this game revolves around me, that's abundantly clear now

16. You just said Kassios friend got his phd repeating what someone else said,that was the point why i asked you.but keep up the non answering.point was that you had to got your info from someone and what say you are not repeating what that person said.
    Keep it up smartass.
    You are a joke to me and sure to most others.and my game revolves around you?just shows what an idiot you are.always when you are cornerd you start responding with the same old,"troll" "make your own thread" "bring something" yada yada.you do exactly the same to others what you say they do to you(even worse sometimes).you often start the offending but are to blind to see it.difference is that you cry about it,complaining/reporting to devs and mods.and when they dont respond in a way you want,you cry even more.

17. We are talking about the wobble and documenting the wobble

What do you have to say about the wobble?

You keep trying to make the thread about me, it's about the wobble

Stop attacking the messenger dude, let's talk about the wabble lol

You can't, you never can, you only come on forums for me, let's talk

18. Already responded to that but as usual when ppl dont agree you dont register,and as you say its all about you(plays in your head over and over again "its all about me me me).we all can copy paste but not all say,"my research" "i got knowledge" "they want to hide the truth".lets talk about the wobble going on in your head.or the "TILT" sign that blinks in your eyes.
    And what disscussion?you are not open for anything,you are telling it how it is(in your opinion).you never say "i belive" or "i think".its always this is how it is.told you this before but as always you are only looking for ppl that agree and thats not a disscussion.

19. Show me in the original post where I said "my research", "is all about me", "I got knowledge", "they're hiding the truth"

I do research public records not earth science, I been warned about a pole shift, I see the tilt, what do you want from me bro

I'm not here to make you happy, I don't have to run my threads by you first before posting to forums

I'm not looking for your approval bro

I don't care if you agree or disagree that is kind of the point of making a thread is to discuss the topic

So you disagree! so what! now what?

Don't mean anything, you're not hurting my feelings, op is still there

I got 4 more threads already lined up about other topics

It's ok to disagree, get over it because you're not proving anything all you do is argue

20. Again you say you do research but still you make fun of phd at NASA saying they only repeat what they been teached.so you only repeat what you read written by someone else or someone elses research,you didnt discover the wobble,did you?so you just repeat what someone else said/wrote.cant see the ironi in that?or isnt it repeat when you read something and take it to forum here?you know better than NASA?or a phd at NASA?.wobble wobble