All this trading spam in wc is really annoying.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Yogurt, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Scamming, spamming, walling, and taking advantage of new players. Really annoying. We need a new channel for trading, or a grand exchange system. Repurpose the ally chat maybe. I'm sick of these opportunistic asshats bothering me about my damn chests.

2. So.....you wanna trade that chests or naw?

3. I'm down to trade, just not unsolicited trade. There should be an appropriate place for this.

4. This has been requested countless times through the years. Ad chat and an "actual" chat was what it boiled down to. Just too much effort to moderate, what with the inevitable spill over and all.

5. Like asking on the world chat? You don't have to trade with someone if you don't want to.

It would be nice if we had a market where we could put pieces up for trade and have players bid on them and view other available charms. Till then, world chat is the only way to find prospective sellers and buyers.

I get over 20 messages a day at least asking if I'm trading any. I don't mind, I try and respond. Trading seems to have brought back a certain degree of activity to the game. I've spoken to hundreds of players I wouldn't have otherwise. Then again, it's not being forced on you. If you don't want to trade. You don't have to respond to anyone. Ignore and delete the posts?

6. No, but you do have to read their ad if you dont want to. You do get followed and walled about it if you dont want to. Thats the problem.

Thankfully, there's a report button now. If all those nobs for loot boxes aren't paying someone to read them, then what are they paying for?

7. It’s the way the game is headed, as intended by the devs. They want this game to be an eb, account building, item trading type of game.

Ecstasy: If that’s the case charms and bfa are obsolete in comparison to furniture? Is bfe 1:1 boost? They really need to have all this quantified in one set of stats for the players to see.

8. There is a Trade thread but no one uses it cuz it is too detailed, just say what you want to trade and leave it at that.

OP must have made it for an assignment at school.

9. Suck it up buttercup 

10. May the Schwartz be with you!

11. Trade me your Royal medallion bruh