Nobility points

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by thugs-united666, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Y do we have free nobility points When they do not pay out your other games have ads do you think we should have the same. people may stay longer it is not all about the money

2. Yeah, I used to do the offers where you download and play the game to level 4 or whatever. Those used to be the reliable offers. Now those do not pay either.

I just did one yesterday, the deal was "submit email" I did submit the email it went to the second page to get my address and other information.

That was not part of the deal so I closed it and waited until I could report for not getting the nobs, sent then the screen shots that I completed the offer, they still have not held up their end of the deal.

It's all fraud, the game is for kids, now they want your address

Pretty creepy yo

3. With offers, be prepared to sell your soul if you try those. A few of them work, but I tend not to mess with them because of how unpredictable they can be. Besides that and quests, I don't see the devs making any new ways to get nobility. If anything, they should make the app so that it supports watching videos for nobs. I'd do that all day.

4. the paid ones work, but that’s about it

5. I play a few games that give you the option to watch a 20-30 second ad for in game currency. It’s a good system, I have found other good games through the ads, they are short and to the point, don’t require my personal info, and the devs get a kick back for every ad viewed. Everyone wins.

6. Try the offer wall. Dude are smoking crack or what? Thats whats being talked about. I have complained about the offer wall and how the surveys dont pay out when u conplete them or they keep putting up more links with the survey so its like a continuous pointless endeavour at times trying to complete the surveys for nothing. I have suggested the ads like other games have explained to them how stupid it is to have offers where u need to purchase things ( on the offer wall ) just to earn a few nob. If i wanted to waste money i would have just brought nobility points. And all the admin-dev whoever could say was thanks for your input. ***** please no wonder the game is dying. Pathetic admin - devs

7. Yes i agree the game won't us to spend how money on the game and just keeps trying to get us to send more and more ad would keep more people playing longer or even give us new quests for how spys we have attack one ad bring the game money 2