All Please Read. YOU TOO DEVS!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sinning_Saint, Oct 24, 2017.

1. KaW needs help from its community within... I see KaW funeral in the near future if something isn't done about it soon.

Main issues that need addressing

- F2P Involvement

-Advertising KaW

-New EB's / Updates

- Starter clans for new players

F2P ( Free to Play )

KaW needs more players bottom line otherwise once the smalls grow there's no more small players and therefore no small eb clans.

Look around...How many notice the only ebs really advertised in world chat anymore are goth/lotl or the current standing br?

Don't forget the p2p ebs... How many of you remember the old KaW before all the events and such?

I do... took forever to grow even 1m cs at the start! Growth is slow as you get bigger, that's understandable. I get this is a phone game and it's not gonna be like a console game with super awesome graphics an such.

I see potential here an I think there's a good way to help which leads me to..

ADVERTISING

Comment below on how you heard about this game. Me personally my friend irl showed it to me years ago.

Come to think about it I don't think I've ever seen any real advertisements for this game. Not on the google play store/App Store or on T.V...seems like a closet game that you just stumble across when bored looking for a game to play...

not much else to talk about in this so moving on...

New EB's/ Updates

Alright so who else sees KaW Funeral in the near future at the rate the game is going right now besides me? Anything new anymore is $$$$. When was the last time there was something new added to KaW that wasn't premium? (Other than trade)....

This is Kingdoms At War and this new Furnishing update just has me really concerned with the direction of where KaW is headed. Things like that should be able to be bought with ingame gold not nobility points. I've heard you can get those items from boxes but still.

I feel as if the devs are getting sidetracked from the original game idea...Lots of players spend on this game to get ahead but also in hopes that the devs use that money to improve KaW with more "cool" features....

This furnishing thing is kinda stupid imo. We've all been asking for another new free eb an still haven't gotten it. How many think goth/lotl roto is getting old?

I think legends is too easy. Which brings me to my next subject.

Starter clans

As mentioned above, there is really no wc advertising for starter clans anymore maybe a little bit here an there but it's RARE.

I propose that you shouldn't just have to rotate between 2 ebs to get the items collected but you should have to collect items from a majority of ALL ebs in order to achieve the goals.

Yes I know omg that's too much work...not really ur just lazy an have been spoiled with easy tapping .

If the Devs do this then all ebs will still be running at all times and new players will be able to contribute to the game an not gathered all in one place but spread out all over. Also won't lose interest minutes after downloading cause hunting to find a starter clan is hard nowadays.

Tl/Dr? Go back and read it. It's not THAT long... the only way KaW gets better is if the community takes a stand together.

The more the better. All suggestions and thoughts would be appreciated an help the devs realize what the heck they are doing for the KaW future. Thank you all and of course Happy Kawing!

2. I think the main reason devs hasn't released a new free eb is that the gold between hte and goth isn't that big of gap,and worried it'll take away money from hte

3. 1) Theres plently of clans in smaller tiers that wall player when asked in wc lol

Idk bout other but i found kaw in the new section in app store 8 yrs ago

4. Advertisement is a must, they’re greedy we get that, a good amount of advertising can increase the player base, it may set them back a bit of money but if done correctly the new users potentially could spend into the game and reimburse the developers the losses from the advertisements over time.

5. You say kaw is dying, but people said that in 2011, and 2013 and 2015, etc. the game hasn’t died in 8 years which is super impressive, idk how long you expect games to last.

6. Wc never used to pause for 2-3 min or more it was constantly flowing..that's how I see it

7. I saw this game advertised on f.book, and everyone is sick of doing Goth and lotl b2b

8. I was reading a blog about my local sports team and saw an add for pimd yet ata have never had kaw advert on the blog. Don't know what to read into that but that's what I've seen.

9. Started a clan for new players a few weeks back and I can honestly say that there are 10 maby 12 beginner clans constantly recruiting so definetly not a problem there

10. lowkey how I started playing was I search “cool multiplayer games” and got to kaw and then 4 years passed and boom

11. PIMD is advertised on several 3rd party apps and social locales..Has been for some time. Possibly if this new shift in content structure is masking PIMD(as some say,)we may well see advertising and what not. But the 999 nob hobby horses...:roll:

12. My point is the game won’t last forever. It’s been around over 8 years. For a mobile game, that’s incredible. Props to ATA for making it last so long. Anyway, if the game is dying, oh well. It’s lasted for a long time and eventually all games die out.

13. You want a starter clan? I'll make one and give it to you

You won't find many people to fill it

Actual new players are very rare and once they are finished with the tutorial they have no idea what to do

Not sure if that (tutorial) was ever changed, you used to be able to search for 10,000g ally and find several pages of noobs, and now you'll be lucky to find a couple depending on what time you search

I don't know about you guys but when I find a new player (not an alt) I try to give them tips and teach them how to play because tutorial is not helping anyone

If they log in the second day they might last a week, if they last a week they might last a month ago the time complaining about the gap

We all been saying they need more F2P content for 2 years regularly,

From "their" perspective

The devs are pretty much at a cross roads with hte, they can't create any new free to play epic battle that pays more than hte or else they risk losing their cash cow

There are a dozen hte clans that will collapse over night if hte is not paying good

They're is only a few options

Keep everything the same and just keep making p2p content and just hope more people pay if they want to continue growing, and lose the free players

Make hte free or turn it off, replacing it with NK/zta permanently

Make a F2P epic battle that people can actually grow with past 1b Cs, and lose hte anyway

Increase the pay and plunder of all epic battles at the same time by 50% permanently and create new lands to keep everyone playing

As far as marketing the game, without a detailed tutorial any adverts will not really help

Some suggestions for updated tutorial

What's my Cs,

How to join / leave a clan (create)

Where is clan chat

How to war and what is the alchemist

Max plunder and why do I need it

Enchanting, trading, furniture

What event? Collecting and combining drops

What do you mean there is build mechanics

What's this button do? (report)

How do I transmute and why should I care

What are potions for?

14. X_X just volunteered to make a tutorial thread. Maybe after you make it the devs can put a link to it via pm to every new player. Props for doing this for the community! Good stuff!

15. People just get tired and move on to the next better more exciting game. Happens to everyone, it's human nature. I remember the good o'l days of KaW, I'd spend hours and hours playing; in my computer, in all my other devices. Then it just turned to this. Oh well, good thing it gave me some really good times and helped me meet some very good people.

16. When I was new in 2010, I got here by downloading the app for free credit in another game. I knew several others who came in the same way.

17. adding to that, forums used to be so active. Now it takes days to get threads out of the active section that havent been commented on. That never used to happen. The forum community is essentially dead as well.

18. Support!