* UPDATED* 10/22 We are wobbling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Oct 17, 2017.

1. We are wobbling, the seasons been weird

This graph is showing the axial tilt of the Earth thru a year

The north pole forms a circular path when viewed from above the ecliptic

Wobbles in the axis causes the tilt to vary

Some of you might have seen me talk about the upcoming pole shift, but I never shown the graphs until now

I might update this in the future as I check reports on Tuesdays and Saturdays

The arrows are showing the date and position where we are now compared to years before

White dots = 2013
    Red dots = 2014
    Light blue dots = 2015
    Green dots = 2016
    Blue = 2017
    Yellow = will be 2018

Updated

It looks like we going wider, should be an interesting winter, maybe little warmer

2. Re: We are wobbling

Please go home

3. Re: We are wobbling

Can we get the moon to spin too?

I mean.. I wanna know what’s going on on the other side.. is there a secret Democrats for 2020 campaign headquarters set up there? Is Hugh Hefner building the new playboy mansion there?

4. Re: We are wobbling

Yes we wobble,what else is new?

5. Re: We are wobbling

Nothing new or strange is happening.no sensation and nothing new will happen day week month or year that need to be "updated".just google it peeps and you will understand much better.

6. Re: We are wobbling

Earth is flat bro,this is fake news

7. Re: We are wobbling

8. Re: We are wobbling

This is the best news ever!!!

We know

Why Hillary lost
    Who let the dogs out
    Who killed Jon Benet
    Why Kim Jong Un has bad hair
    Hell, we even know why Trump has bad hair

Its The Wobble

9. Re: We are wobbling

True,the earth has been wobbling for millions of years,nothing new tho

10. Re: We are wobbling

You've been wobbling on me all night long ;)

11. Re: We are wobbling

When the munchies kick in.

12. Re: We are wobbling

That's a bit gay,lad.I know it's allowed in the US,but not here lol

13. Re: We are wobbling

Wobbling but no wobbles?!?!

14. Re: We are wobbling

YES. All democrats are scheduled to meet on the moon. A giant flying saucer will land in L.A. and transport all democrats. The extra terrestrials driving it are gender neutral, they all share one bathroom and are vegan and atheist. Everyone will occupy the same glass dome, with a glass ceiling. There won't be a monetary system, and nobody will own anything - except Hillary..

15. Re: We are wobbling

You are mad that the earth is flat

16. Re: We are wobbling

Obviously it's not

Show me the flat earth without CGI

We would have found the ice wall by now lol

We wobbling and about to flip over

17. Re: We are wobbling

HOLLOW ...the Earth is hollow, not flat. It's where the lizard people live.

18. Re: We are wobbling

The only thing that is about to flip over is you.

Stop making up stuff cause its so far from reality.

19. Re: We are wobbling

Is pretty common knowledge we are wabbling, we go thru seasons every year and sometimes they're mild and other times they're not

This is what I'm showing

We completed a 350,000,000 year cycle on December 21st 2012, we made one revolution around the Milky Way, when that happened we crossed the galactic equator into the southern hemisphere where we will remain for the next 350 million years

The Milky Way has its poles too.

When you are in elementary school and you learn about magnetism, similar pole push off eachother and opposite poles attract

What happens when you push same poles together then you let one side go, the magnet flips violently and corrects itself and snaps together

It just happens that we are living on the magnet and we have lots of stored energy in the form of inertia so it could be tomorrow it could be in a thousand years but there is nothing we can do to stop it

We can know what is happening why we have over 20 earthquakes everyday, why we have more volcanoes erupting at the same time then ever before in recorded history (40 something)

Why the weather is going crazy, why the seasons are out of whack, why was it snowing in the Sahara desert recently, why Antarctica got rain for the first time ever

You might be profiting from hiding this information but I'm under no gag order, or non disclosure agreement

I'm watching and tracking these reports because I have knowledge

Maybe you should go back to watching football statistics

Magnetism is real regardless of your choice to ignore it

We have entered a new age and it's good

20. Re: We are wobbling

HOLLOW ...we prob wobble because the inner Sun isn't quite centered right, blame lizard people.