The Ugly Truth and it's Ugly StepChildren

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by iMade_the_DevilCry, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I'm here to bring to light a few issues within KaW that seem to have escalated quite predominantly over the past year.

The Goal here is to promote a healthy debatable atmosphere

✬↬↝↜↫✬
    We, as KaW vets, remember days long past when KaW had an etiquette of unspoken rules- of such nature that no matter the argument, things could be resolved in some fashion, legitimately and preferably peacefully. Sadly, those days seem to be gone.

I bring forth several supporting observations that, given an honest inspection, really do bring to light serious problems.
    ✬↬↝↜↫✬

✮»》 WC Bloodbath - Not to say WC has ever been a glorious show of commaderie and fellows' support (a Big no)- but WC has incrementally gotten worse:

•Language has become downright foul, and the incessant goading of players has become quite a disgusting display of... Rudeness, to be fair lol.

•Mods may never have been universally liked, and may never still. However, I think we can for the most part agree the Mod Bashing has gone a hair overboard (a Lot).

•Gang Bashing has reached levels of an almost atrocious nature. Noone is innocent, but there are many whom are far worse. Names will not be mentioned.

✮»》 Inaccurate Claims, Deceptive Goading - Far be it from me to judge, but the enormity of boastful and sometimes downright blatant lies and false claims is beyond acceptable. Half Truths are still Half Lie- It needs to stop.

✮»》 PM Harassment - We all know that PM is not regarded in the ToU as viable evidence for any violations (unfortunately). It is for this reason that people will follow targeted people, thereby in very disgusting fashion, write and/or say some seriously unnerving things, then unfollow to "erase" any claims others may have against said offenders. AC as well, the hiring of people to harass them endlessly.

✮»》 Use of Personal Info - This more than anything has gotten out-of-control. Unfortunately, people will always hand out certain info's to friends and such, which may then be leaked either on purpose or inadvertently. Either way, KaW needs to tone down it's "Personal Assaults" on people in general.

❢⇝ KaW Has Become Toxic! ⇜❢

~~ Let's face it! KaW used to be a "game"- an escape, so to speak- from the outer turmoil of the world. I see more hatred, and quite literally, more vile behaviors in game than I do on every day's News. It is no longer a place to enjoy, insomuch as it has become a place to harbor ill will against all. Not everyone is guilty, but look at the Majority!

I know you can see it, and for many of you, feel it even more strongly.

I beseach upon the masses - PLEASE, TAKE A LOOK AROUND! If it feels crappy- whatever is happening- CHANCES ARE YOU'RE RIGHT- IT IS CRAPPY!

Enough finger pointing! Start with ourselves, each and everyone of us. Don't hate "them"; wonder why you are hating anyone to begin with!!

Anyways, I bid you all adieux. It's not so hard to give what has been said here some thought.

❣❣

2. This is funny reading a post from a wolf alt commenting about bringing real life into a game. You're trash wolf, always have been trash and always will be trash.

4. You made the same thread last night and it got nuked, do you ever learn?

This is so ironic coming from you Wolf. I implore you to think back to the disgusting personal attacks you've made against people like KC before you start to preach on the way you're getting treated in return. You earned every bit of the toxicity you've found yourself sitting in. You bred it, but of course you're too delusional to realize you're the one at fault.

5. Call out!!!! Ooooooo

7. Moody!! lmfao nailed it!

8. [​IMG] tame your monkey chatter.

9. Roni, learn what that means first plz.

10. I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind Moody...  I hate you 

11. This post from a woman abusing perv? Be gone wolf!

12. Yay rogue finally got unsilenced...

Please stay on topic. Goal is healthy debate. It's pretty simple really...

13. Support.

14. Thank gawd your opinion doesnt matter shino... aka skinnyminny.

*mic drop*

15. Unlike you perv I've never been silenced and my point is completely on topic, you are a big part of the ugliness that has been spawned in KaW!

16. Well Rogue...you illustrate perfectly what he addresses. Things are a lot clearer to all readers now, thank you.

And yet...So sorry you carry all that hate with you.

SUPPORT FOR THIS THREAD

17. Well miek you still throw your blind support behind a moronic pervert who has done disgusting things on this game. So your opinion means zilch. ;)

18. I am sorry you believe the false info Semz. Welcome to the truth when you are interested.

19. We all in u.k/ usa/ Australia worldchat have all witnessed how vile fissonwolf has spoke to people including when he harrassed Mei the moderater.Miek01 i am sorry to say but i have to speak the truth so she will put her gaurd up more and not let anyone abuse her kindness.She is just easyily mislead when wolf gives her praise. But he has hidden intentions once won over their friendship and trust. Shino & Rogue said it right spot on .And i rarely agree with my enemies at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.